Reddit says … the Cowboys are gentlemen!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
According to Boise State we we’re the team that left the visitors locker room in the best condition of any team they have played. We even bagged our own trash….guys that’s a bigger deal to me than even wins and losses…nice job thinking about the facilities guys! Honestly that’s a huge freaking deal. Love it!!
I agree it's cool, but I'd still rather have the win if I have to pick one.
Luckily we have a team that does both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apr 7, 2006
I'm not sure I understand the sarcasm and snarkiness...

We ought to be proud. We won a tough game on the road and that school's staff publicly applauded how we handled ourselves. That makes me proud. It isn't a matter of whether I'd trade it for wins - it's just something to be proud of.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
We all love a winner... BUT, and I know it's corny, I'll yell a little bit louder and be a little bit prouder Saturday night knowing that this team cares about the guys and gals who make gameday happen, and not just themselves, especially on the road. Class act guys, pure class.

Last edited: