****Post a Picture of the Last Items You Bought****

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This is one of my out of state grandbabies.
She received some gear for her birthday. Here she's trying on one of the sweatshirts and attempting to do pistols firing.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Most of my money goes to ASICS, but that is for running. I retire my running shoes into everyday duty. I’m not a big fan of Nikes, but couldn’t resist those.
I do the same.

Adidas for every day and gym shoes (I like their Ultraboost line and only buy when they are half price). But Hoka or Brooks for my running shoes... and they get retired to gym shoes.

Asics has come out with some GREAT cushioned running shoes in just the past few years... I may have to try them. GREAT, vibrant color schemes too!

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I do the same.

Adidas for every day and gym shoes (I like their Ultraboost line and only buy when they are half price). But Hoka or Brooks for my running shoes... and they get retired to gym shoes.

Asics has come out with some GREAT cushioned running shoes in just the past few years... I may have to try them. GREAT, vibrant color schemes too!
Agreed. My first pair of ASICS Cumulus were series 19s. The difference between those and the 23s is night and day. They’re now much lighter and more comfortable. I think the competition from Brooks, etc. has made them up their game.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Upgraded my Pixel from a 2XL to a 6 Pro. Had to get the black phone so I got a nice white (marble) and orange skin for it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2012
Technically, this is the last thing I bought. Yes, took a picture of it to prove to my wife I was not eating McDonald's or DoorDash every night she is on her girl's trip. Also, wanted to document $32 worth of food in 2022 (Hutchins BBQ)
15139.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2012
But this is the last item of significance. Full bag including 1W, 3W, 5W, 3H, 5-9I, GW, SW, LW and mallet putter. Also got the carry bag but like my orange themed one better.
IMG_20210701_203342740.jpg

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
This is a “picture of an item I WANT TO BUY” posting… anyone know where to buy our throwback baseball jersey?

View attachment 94773
I haven never seen those for sale and I would've probably noticed. They are fantastic throwbacks and I can tell you the bucking horse is very accurate. Someone in the program did their homework and pointed Nike in the right direction.
If you want this look but even more authenticity as far as materials from '59, Ebbets Field is the place. I have one and love it.
https://www.ebbets.com/products/oklahoma-state-university-1959-home-jersey

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I haven never seen those for sale and I would've probably noticed. They are fantastic throwbacks and I can tell you the bucking horse is very accurate. Someone in the program did their homework and pointed Nike in the right direction.
If you want this look but even more authenticity as far as materials from '59, Ebbets Field is the place. I have one and love it.
https://www.ebbets.com/products/oklahoma-state-university-1959-home-jersey
Yeah, love the Ebbets one too… just a bit “pricey”. Was hoping that the newer Nike version might be available.