Possible Upsets WK 5:

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
TCU is better than Kent st, UTEP, and Nebraska but probably not as good as KSU but then again KSU lost to Tulane.
It is more based on history. OU comes out angry after a loss. They have not lost 2 in a row in 2 decades. They definitely have issues and will IMHO lose again, but I think they win the next two. After that, I'm expecting they split with OSU and Baylor and lose one more sprinkled in there somewhere.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
55-24 TCU and it wasn’t close and TCU killed OU. OU will lose three in a row against Texas next week.
Obviously I was wrong here. Who knows what will happen against Texas, but I do think OU will finish the season better than most expect right now.
I think next week is a turning point game. If they beat UT, they can galvanize the team against a hated rival and get some serious buy-in off the emotional win. If they lose, things could get a little rough.

If they get crushed (which is possible), they could fall into a death spiral.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
I think next week is a turning point game. If they beat UT, they can galvanize the team against a hated rival and get some serious buy-in off the emotional win. If they lose, things could get a little rough.

Unfortunately, Texas does not match up well for them. They played Bama VERY well and it was not that Bama was playing bad (I watched the game). Also, the get Ewers back and in that bama game Ewers was INSANELY good. If he plays like that OU will have a VERY hard time winning.

Nov 6, 2010
Unfortunately, Texas does not match up well for them. They played Bama VERY well and it was not that Bama was playing bad (I watched the game). Also, the get Ewers back and in that bama game Ewers was INSANELY good. If he plays like that OU will have a VERY hard time winning.
Not to mention if Gabriel is out, ou doesn't have a qb. That backup of theirs is horrible.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby

Agreed. I have a hard time seeing them slowing down Xavier Worthy. And if the tackling is as poor as it was Saturday, Bijan Robinson and Rochaun Johnson will rush for 300 yards.

I think OU has to pray for a shootout win.