Portal News

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
No offense, but that’s just not true. Drew Sanderson who’s going to Arky is a flat out stud. Several of their other transfers were also contributors that eventually got passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saying there wasn't a "key back-up transferring" isn't true,. I wrote and re-wrote that post and it slipped through. However I also stated: "There are 1-2 exceptions".

I would gladly take Alabama's incoming transfers for the players leaving and all the open scholarships for more 4 and 5 star Freshmen.

A WR with almost 500 yds from the National Champion Georgia Bulldogs, a RB with 1200 all purpose yards and almost 600yds in KR, and one of the top DB's in the nation.

So what would you rather have, the incoming 3 players and 8 open scholarships or the 11 players leaving?

View attachment 94329
I think that’s a bit of straw man too, since 2/3 of the transfers Alabama landed are raiding other blue bloods, it’s not taking talent from the the non-blue blood P5 schools. I don’t care to much about guys playing musical chairs between UGA/Bama/LSU, since those schools are who that recruit is considering out of HS anyway, it’s not like that’s effecting the “middle class” programs

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
I think that’s a bit of straw man too, since 2/3 of the transfers Alabama landed are raiding other blue bloods, it’s not taking talent from the the non-blue blood P5 schools. I don’t care to much about guys playing musical chairs between UGA/Bama/LSU, since those schools are who that recruit is considering out of HS anyway, it’s not like that’s effecting the “middle class” programs

I guess you missed the part where Jahmyr Gibbs was going to Georgia TECH.

Edit: This is raiding non "Blue Blood" schools, when you take their best player and plug them into your starting line-up and leave them with :poo:

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
I rarely ever see you post anything positive. So yes, you sound like a troll.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
That's fair. I am a grumpy old man. I admit that. Frustrated that we can't get over the hump even with all the money and upgrades. Not gonna change at my age and not going to join Rack and the Sunshine Band because they have less credibility than me.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

I guess you missed the part where Jahmyr Gibbs was going to Georgia TECH.

Edit: This is raiding non "Blue Blood" schools, when you take their best player and plug them into your starting line-up and leave them with :poo:
I did say 2/3.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That's fair. I am a grumpy old man. I admit that. Frustrated that we can't get over the hump even with all the money and upgrades. Not gonna change at my age and not going to join Rack and the Sunshine Band because they have less credibility than me.
You have ZERO credibility...Lol who the h*ll are you? You used to only come on this site to disagree with every post of logical OSU fans all day long. You never posted a damn thing until recently...now you have some sort of "credibility?" In who's weird world do you live?

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
You have ZERO credibility...Lol who the h*ll are you? You used to only come on this site to disagree with every post of logical OSU fans all day long. You never posted a damn thing until recently...now you have some sort of "credibility?" In who's weird world do you live?
Dont respond to him. He's an ou troll.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Btw, @DarlingBriscoe has 262 post on this board to build his "credibility." I only have 26K. Pokes, seriously, stop liking this dudes post...he's not one of us.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Question: Do you consider yourself to be one of these so-called "logical" fans?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
and won the regular season of the Big 12 outright...We only lost a built for the CFP unnecessary Big 12 "so called" "championship" game. It is what it is...You know the stats and you know we have been extremely successful...can we be more? Sure, and we will...but that doesn't mean I can't celebrate the h*ll out of the process as well as the accomplishments of a top 10 team.
Is that even a thing in football? Did we get a trophy for that?

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I rarely ever see you post anything positive. So yes, you sound like a troll.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Less credibility? Hmmmm….

Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
Is that even a thing in football? Did we get a trophy for that?
You know in basketball standings they always designate the "regular season" champion and the conference tournament champion. So the same in football is reasonable, and it's factual. What's your problem with that? Sounds a little like you're just piling on.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
You know in basketball standings they always designate the "regular season" champion and the conference tournament champion. So the same in football is reasonable, and it's factual. What's your problem with that? Sounds a little like you're just piling on.
Yeah I know it is in basketball, but I've never heard of it for football. I actually think the conference even specifically said the conference champ is the winner of the championship game regardless of if people say having that game is dumb. It is what it is. My problem with it is it's dumb to put a brag out there about something that is not really recognized. Say if you're using that in an argument with a fan of a conference foe.

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
Not surprised that you don't understand nuanced sarcasm. I'm admitting I have no credibility. I don't need to have credibility to be a fan. It's called an opinion and as hard as it is for you to accept, some people have a different opinion than you may have. I know that has to be heartbreaking to you as hard as you try to make everyone love you with your constant sunshine pumping. You say I've come on here all day long and yet I have a few hundred posts to your thousands.
I post only when I feel inclined. You post incessantly just to see your own words in print and hope someone will give you a smiley face or thumbs up to reassure your self worth. Maybe you should be asking "in who's weird world do you live?"

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Not surprised that you don't understand nuanced sarcasm. I'm admitting I have no credibility. I don't need to have credibility to be a fan. It's called an opinion and as hard as it is for you to accept, some people have a different opinion than you may have. I know that has to be heartbreaking to you as hard as you try to make everyone love you with your constant sunshine pumping. You say I've come on here all day long and yet I have a few hundred posts to your thousands.
I post only when I feel inclined. You post incessantly just to see your own words in print and hope someone will give you a smiley face or thumbs up to reassure your self worth. Maybe you should be asking "in who's weird world do you live?"
you need to be a fan to be a fan...You are a fan but not of Oklahoma State University. I don't give a crap if someone puts a smiley on my post...I'm also an old man, this has nothing to do with my self worth...I get that from God, without him I have no worth. I'm just a pail of water and a couple buckets of dirt just like you when all is said and done.

Dec 26, 2011
Stillwater
I've been asking "in who is weird world do you live" but I only speak English. Can you elaborate?