Pokes in The Open

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

JohnW

Wrangler
Aug 10, 2020
Plano
Hovland, he is a class guy who gets all there is out of his game. Awesome he stil lives in Stillwater

I like Clark too he had a rough break when his mom died while he was at OSU. Gooch is a fav of mine too as he picked OSU over OU. He won the longest Drive t 10 years old in Durant in a fund raiser for SEOSU where his dad played college baseball

JohnW

Wrangler
Aug 10, 2020
Plano
Liv doesn't bother me. it just means more golf to watch and these guys are making their best career for their families first and foremost the whole golf history stuff is over rated compared to making their best living. I do agree we need to promote golf for kids but their family and career earnings come ahead of that for me

Jan 21, 2006
Boulder
Liv doesn't bother me. it just means more golf to watch and these guys are making their best career for their families first and foremost the whole golf history stuff is over rated compared to making their best living. I do agree we need to promote golf for kids but their family and career earnings come ahead of that for me
Talor has $9m career earnings. That doesn't include endorsements, which amount to another large pile. How much does one man and family need?

JohnW

Wrangler
Aug 10, 2020
Plano
Its not your call or my call. Caddy and travel are big time expenses for a golfer and he may want to take care of his mom and dad too, he grew up on a muni not a country club.