PFB - OSU Baseball Adding Quality through Transfer Portal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OP News

Greenhorn
Feb 17, 2018
The college baseball season isn’t even officially over yet, but Josh Holliday is already adding to his 2022 arsenal.

A pair of high-level transfers have announced their intentions to play at Oklahoma State next season.

On June 15, Kentucky right-handed pitcher Jimmy Ramsey announced via Twitter he would transfer to OSU. Ramsey was listed at 6-foot-9, 255 pounds at Kentucky this past season. It looks as if he’ll have just one season of eligibility remaining.

I’m excited to announce that I will be continuing my Baseball and Academic career at Oklahoma State. I want to thank everyone who has helped me get to this point. Thank you Big Blue Nation for the past 4 years but it’s time for me to be a Cowboy. #GoPokes @OSUBaseball pic.twitter.com/Tcci3Xwkx6

— Jimmy Ramsey (@J_Ramsey13) June 15, 2021

Ramsey made 14 appearances for the Wildcats in 2021, all of which came in relief. He had a 7.02 ERA in 16 2/3 innings of work.

On Thursday, Northern Kentucky first baseman Griffin Doersching announced his intentions to wear orange and black next season.

Happy to announce that I will be headed to Oklahoma State next year to continue my baseball career! Thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey! #GoPokes pic.twitter.com/gxIvA7ufZU

— Griffin Doersching (@HokageDoersch) June 24, 2021

Doersching belted 20 home runs as a senior at Northern Kentucky last season. Listed at 6-4, 250, Griffin isn’t the stereotypical home run or strikeout power hitter, as he had a .316 batting average in 158 at-bats last season.

The post OSU Baseball Adding Quality through Transfer Portal appeared first on Pistols Firing.

Continue reading...