PFB blog

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
How about answering the question regarding PFB's rather obvious "anti-Gundy" stance, rather than just swat at the "hanging curve ball" (slander)?

I'd be interested in your point of view.
i dont read their blog regularly. I only see an article here and there. Maybe they dont like gundy. If you have followed any major college football team there is always one media publication that all fans swear hates their team/coach. The reason i asked the question was slander involves saying things are false. I was asking for examples to see what the hate was about before kyles’s boyfriend and others got their panties in a wad.

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I have said all along people are free to do/say what they want but there are consequences. Just interesting to see the anti cancel culture team at work to cancel someone out.
PFB has been trying to cancel Gundy for years. There’s a huge difference between canceling the winningest coach in OSU history and cancel a shitty blog.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
So, are those up in arms about the Kyle's coverage the same ones that rag on RA for being a homer?
RA has also sucked for years. Don’t get me started on his bs.

OSU has really awful media. PFB and RA sit atop that shit mountain of OSU media. You’ll find plenty fans here that despise both.

swamppoke

ole 3 putt.
A/V Subscriber
Feb 11, 2004
The Sand Shaker
i dont read their blog regularly. I only see an article here and there. Maybe they dont like gundy. If you have followed any major college football team there is always one media publication that all fans swear hates their team/coach. The reason i asked the question was slander involves saying things are false. I was asking for examples to see what the hate was about before kyles’s boyfriend and others got their panties in a wad.
This is the most blatant troll response I've seen in quite a while. Good luck with that PFB premium.