Petealike

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 4, 2006
Coweta, I work in Broken Arrow
This late night post may have been a dream but it is a good dream. I am not going to take time to check our Fall schedule but at the first televised game sure to be heavily covered or maybe wait until the biggest game this season all of us who can should sport à handle bar mustache. Talk to your girlfriend or wife, your boss, whom ever it takes to get to the game looking like Pete. And add a little scruff if you can. Good night. May all your dreams be orange. You will be sure to wake up feeling powerful if you do.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
This late night post may have been a dream but it is a good dream. I am not going to take time to check our Fall schedule but at the first televised game sure to be heavily covered or maybe wait until the biggest game this season all of us who can should sport à handle bar mustache. Talk to your girlfriend or wife, your boss, whom ever it takes to get to the game looking like Pete. And add a little scruff if you can. Good night. May all your dreams be orange. You will be sure to wake up feeling powerful if you do.
Doc - I sincerely LOVE this idea, please pitch it to the AD and President of the University, seriously. fun... funny AND for those who can't grow them they wear fake ones...even the girls, babies, grandma, everyone. Would be an amazing night at BPS Pete stash night. Either September 1 6pm vs Missouri State or September 10, 6:30PM VS Arizona State...I say ASU Sept 10th.
1654529653591.png

https://youtu.be/eyXTELE4zas

Last edited: