Pence running in 2024?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
The most controversial political take I have is this:

Mike Pence is a hero. Pisses off 100% of the population.
Does not piss off the population as I would think a majority of even the GOP believes he is for standing up to Trump's attempt to make a mockery of our election by telling pence to not certify it. He stood up to that pressure and did what was right.

If it was between him and BIden in 2024, Pence gets my vote and it isn't even close.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
(CNN)On Sunday, in a speech to the Turning Point USA Student Action conference, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz went out of his way to attack former Vice President Mike Pence.

"Our America is proudly ultra MAGA, not some low energy roadside RINO safari," said Gaetz, referring to a derogatory term for so-called moderate Republicans. "On that note, let me just say what everyone here knows: Mike Pence will never be president. Nice guy, not a leader."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/politics/marc-short-matt-gaetz-mike-pence/index.html

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
The most controversial political take I have is this:

Mike Pence is a hero. Pisses off 100% of the population.
IMO, he’s a good man that followed the law and did his duty….but not a hero.

IMO, following the law and doing your duty alone does not a hero make. I reserve that status for those that go beyond that.

Does not piss off the population as I would think a majority of even the GOP believes he is for standing up to Trump's attempt to make a mockery of our election by telling pence to not certify it. He stood up to that pressure and did what was right.

If it was between him and BIden in 2024, Pence gets my vote and it isn't even close.
I agree he did what was right and he is definitely the most forthright and honorable man in the entire Trump administration.

I would also vote for him over Biden and if I was voting in a Republican primary, I’d vote for him over Trump or DeSantis.