Pelosi had a meltdown today

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
From the article:
"he apparently called Pelosi either a "third-rate politician" or "third-grade politician" and angrily suggested the Democrats probably appreciated communist Islamic State terrorists in the Middle East". :derp:

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I assume most everyone understands......
Trump acts like a third grader at times.
In that Pelosi is running a seemingly unfair process trying to remove him from office, what the hell did she expect - puppies, teddie bears and unicorns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 14, 2009
In that Pelosi is running a seemingly unfair process trying to remove him from office, what the hell did she expect - puppies, teddie bears and unicorns?

Seemingly unfair? Really?

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Seemingly unfair? Really?
Yeah, seemingly is probably the wrong word.
“Completely” unfair since there is no hint of “due process” in the proceedings against Trump. The SCOTUS has ruled in the past that Congressional proceedings must abide by due process.