Pastor makes claim Trump is legitimate leader of US, calls Biden/Harris Demon Sex traffickers in sermon

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
His Sermon has been viewed over 1.5 Million times since Yesterday. He is the pastor of Global Vision Bible Church in Mount Juliet TN
He calls President Biden a Demon Possessed Mongrel and Harris a Jezebel Demon.

This IS NOT CHRISTIANITY to be saying this crap from a pulpit. This is the kind of crap that is going to turn generations against Christianity

A clip of a conservative pastor speaking out against a "bunch of pedophiles in Hollywood" and claiming that President Joe Biden and "jezebel demon" Vice President Kamala Harris are overseeing "child-trafficking" has been viewed more than 1.5 million times.
Footage of a sermon from Baptist Pastor Greg Locke, who is head of Global Vision Bible Church in Juliet, Tennessee, was shared to Twitter by the account Right-Wing Watch on Sunday.
During the sermon, Locke, who has made several controversial and fanatical pro-Trump remarks over the last few years, claimed once again that former President Donald Trump is the "legitimate" leader of the U.S.

He then took aim at politicians and Hollywood stars, saying that a "bunch of pedophiles in Hollywood are going to be exposed for who they are."
"I don't care what you think about fraudulent 'Sleepy Joe,' he's a sex trafficking, demon-possessed mongrel, he's of the left, he ain't no better than the Pope [Francis] and Oprah Winfrey and Tom Hanks and the rest of that wicked crowd.
"God is going to bring the whole house down!" the pastor alleged during Sunday's sermon.

He then insisted that God will personally cleanse Washington of pedophilia, saying that "he is going to burn the whole thing to the ground, he's going to expose all these bunch of pedophiles. I'm telling you he's going to expose Kamala Harris for the jezebel demon that she is."
The short clip of Locke speaking during his sermon on Sunday has since been viewed more than 1.5 million times just 20 hours after Right Wing Watch uploaded it to Twitter.
The clip has been quote-tweeted more than 4,000 times, as many commenters condemned the pastor's comments.
"Simply evil. These are lies that will get people killed. Greg Locke is a carnival barker that will get someone killed and claim it was Jesus," Project Lincoln Executive Director Fred Wellman said.
The Twitter account of the American Atheists responded: "These people are dangerous," while author Michael Shermer asked the pastor to "put a date" on God bringing the house down.

Alongside the pedophilia allegations, Locke once again said that he believes that "Donald Trump is the legitimate president of the United States of America," adding that "you've got to smoke a lot of dope in your mom's basement not to believe that fact."
The theory that a child-sex trafficking ring is being run by powerful people in Hollywood and Washington. is espoused by followers of the right-wing, pro-Trump "QAnon" group.
The movement, which is discussed on message boards online, baselessly claims that Trump is leading the fight against a deep-state cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles and will be reinstated as president. There is no evidence for the claims.

https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-gre...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1624894900

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
You should do a google news search on Global Vision Bible Church... Have THEY crossed the 501(c)(3) line yet??

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
This frequently arrested, divorced guy wrote a book about Benny Hinn. He then probably took the knowledge of manipulation he gained researching it, and founded a small town church 16 years ago. Saying this type of nonsense has increased his following to the point that he has a net worth of around $15 million. Why on earth would he not keep increasing the hype when it is rewarding him so well?

The amazing part with these guys is they get so popular even though their shtick is so obvious. So many people can overlook it since they condone and affirm the people's prejudices.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
This frequently arrested, divorced guy wrote a book about Benny Hinn. He then probably took the knowledge of manipulation he gained researching it, and founded a small town church 16 years ago. Saying this type of nonsense has increased his following to the point that he has a net worth of around $15 million. Why on earth would he not keep increasing the hype when it is rewarding him so well?

The amazing part with these guys is they get so popular even though their shtick is so obvious. So many people can overlook it since they condone and affirm the people's prejudices.
I would prefer that other Christian leaders would be calling this kind of crap out and denouncing it as loudly as possible.

This is the type of crap that led to Radical Islam when the Other Imans wouldn't call out and stop the crazy "Imans" from misleading their flocks and pushing inflammatory buttons to gain notoriety and money

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Just shows that there are a lot of idiots out there and plenty of unscrupulous people willing to take advantage of it. Kind of reminds me of Congress in a way....lots of idiots believing what unscrupulous people tell them to believe.

Anyone remember the kerfuffle from the preacher of the church that Obama attended say GD America. I predict that the same people who thought nothing of that will think this is terrible.....while at the same time, the same people who thought that was terrible will think nothing of this. Funny how that works.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Just shows that there are a lot of idiots out there and plenty of unscrupulous people willing to take advantage of it. Kind of reminds me of Congress in a way....lots of idiots believing what unscrupulous people tell them to believe.

Anyone remember the kerfuffle from the preacher of the church that Obama attended say GD America. I predict that the same people who thought nothing of that will think this is terrible.....while at the same time, the same people who thought that was terrible will think nothing of this. Funny how that works.
both terrible...just the global vision dude's was terribler...I read somewhere that trump actually wrote the sermon...

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Are we really scraping the bottom of the barrel of the internet for something to be offended by??
I’m not offended. I’m disappointed in the idiotic insanity trotted out on a daily basis. This guy is a charlatan. God is more patient than I am, or this “pastor” would be hit by a lightning bolt by now.

Bonus: The funny thing is you getting annoyed by this thread while claiming it “scrapes the bottom of the internet for something to be offended by.”

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

These sorts aren't all politicians...