OU Player nearly loses eye in bar fight.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Here is the link with video:

http://www.oudaily.com/sports/ou-fo...cle_7e1b9f0a-73fc-11eb-b708-73dbdcb9820c.html

I don’t wish violence on anyone but it looks to me like he had it coming. The OU rag says he was trying to be the “peacekeeper” and deescalate the situation.

Where that could possibly be true, I’ve never seen a bar fight be deescalated by a man telling another man to “get the f%#k out of here,” while his buddy keeps pushing and yelling at him to “look at me bi$@h”

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Here is the link with video:

http://www.oudaily.com/sports/ou-fo...cle_7e1b9f0a-73fc-11eb-b708-73dbdcb9820c.html

I don’t wish violence on anyone but it looks to me like he had it coming. The OU rag says he was trying to be the “peacekeeper” and deescalate the situation.

Where that could possibly be true, I’ve never seen a bar fight be deescalated by a man telling another man to “get the f%#k out of here,” while his buddy keeps pushing and yelling at him to “look at me bi$@h”
See if you can figure out who the buddy is. ;)

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
These guys are obviously not bought into the gooner land rules and procedures. The idjits should have found an appropriate woman to fight with, dudes are much more likely to fight back.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
That smirk, bent nose and cauliflower ears are all huge red flags. You’d think a receiver would see that.
He could not see, he was too busy flapping those gums. I want to know what happened previous to all this. I read the Braden Brown tweet (brother with the beanie) . He stated on twitter, it would come out after they secured a lawyer. They have a go fund me and its up to 20 k already.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
He could not see, he was too busy flapping those gums. I want to know what happened previous to all this. I read the Braden Brown tweet (brother with the beanie) . He stated on twitter, it would come out after they secured a lawyer. They have a go fund me and its up to 20 k already.
lmao, totally worth their $10 donation.

fundme.jpeg