OU Football Players Suspect in Armed Robbery

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Breaking News: College students do stupid things they’ll regret later. More at 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More than just a stupid thing, this could end up being a felon charge for all three of them.
You’re absolutely right. Hell of a price to pay for shoes, weed and a few bucks.

Yeah this goes beyond stupid. Stupid gives an excuse.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Breaking News: College students do stupid things they’ll regret later. More at 11.

A stupid thing was Jameis Winston jumping on a table and yelling, “Just grab her by the …” or the OSU basketball players shooting out car windows of parked cars with BB guns.

You are comparing going for a kiss on the first date after a meh time to going Full Baylor.

This is armed robbery; and the fact that you’re not aware of the difference makes all of us fully aware of your education, comprehension and cognitive level or a combination of all three.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I think the “I’ll take the high ground from the loser’s bracket” attitude is my favorite part about this board.

It’s a glorious train wreck.

Luckily it’s only a few of you and not the entire fan base.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I think the “I’ll take the high ground from the loser’s bracket” attitude is my favorite part about this board.

It’s a glorious train wreck.

Luckily it’s only a few of you and not the entire fan base.

So is it worse for you to have the pistol whipping and break in at a drug house or the two fb playas getting a beat down in a men's room?