OU Football Players Suspect in Armed Robbery

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
What a bunch of dumbfks this wanna be crime squad was. Did they watch the Aaron Hernandez documentary and say "let's be gangsta like that guy."
Sometimes it really isn't that easy of a take, not saying these actions are right by any means, but some of these players come from lower level neighborhoods and much of this is fairly common to them. Now they did have a great opportunity in front of them, but it can be hard to break habits that you saw and grew up around, a nature vs. nuture scenario i would suppose.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
Sometimes it really isn't that easy of a take, not saying these actions are right by any means, but some of these players come from lower level neighborhoods and much of this is fairly common to them. Now they did have a great opportunity in front of them, but it can be hard to break habits that you saw and grew up around, a nature vs. nuture scenario i would suppose.
Its sad to hear of these young men hurting themselves.

Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
Its sad to hear of these young men hurting themselves.
It really is, I mean they may have not gone to the NFL or anything of that level, but they could have had some avenues open up for them to get connected to become a coach or some kind of money making opportunity within the sport they played.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
When does it dawn on the fans of goon that their fb program is a self inflicted crime wave?
Ignorance is bliss, right?
Riley is just trying to call up the ghosts of Cocaine Barry and the Thuggy Bunch from the 80's. That gangster culture made for some champeenships. We should call him Coach Capone.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Riley is just trying to call up the ghosts of Cocaine Barry and the Thuggy Bunch from the 80's. That gangster culture made for some champeenships. We should call him Coach Capone.
Yep. How does a guy become wealthy on a 50,000 a year coaching job? Become a drug king. Coach Capone is making everyone proud!!! Well done al.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Breaking News: College students do stupid things they’ll regret later. More at 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More than just a stupid thing, this could end up being a felon charge for all three of them.
You’re absolutely right. Hell of a price to pay for shoes, weed and a few bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk