OU Football Players Suspect in Armed Robbery

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Speaking of seemingly normal kids being turned into criminals I see the board is being pretty silent about "Mr Im a oklahoma state player, go ahead and shoot me, what am i under arrest for, im a football player for oklahoma state". A true genius who turned what could have been a swept under the rug Dui into assault of a police officer. https://twitter.com/StormeJones/status/1404944308327829505?s=20

Summer controversy in stillwater has been hot lately. First we had the basketball team getting in trouble during the basketball corruption scandal. Then the mullet got in hot water for his trash "news" network tshirt, nearly losing his team and the best player on it. Then we got the cringeworthy video he made. And to top that off, they were primed to user their superstar wr and rb and qb to make a run at the big 12 only to massively disappoint everyone who thought they'd be good.

Now we get this! Neat. Always good to have entertainment during the boring summer months.
This might be your dumbest post and that's saying something.

The DUI grad transfer is out. Yawn.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Dude, unlike zero u, this guy was toast near immediately. There was nobody trying to cover it up, sweep it under the rug, or excuse it. Not much to discuss

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Comparing it to Lamont Evans (not the basketball team) and Gundy's shirt is like comparing apples to staplers.

Obvious stretch was obvious.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Speaking of seemingly normal kids being turned into criminals I see the board is being pretty silent about "Mr Im a oklahoma state player, go ahead and shoot me, what am i under arrest for, im a football player for oklahoma state". A true genius who turned what could have been a swept under the rug Dui into assault of a police officer. https://twitter.com/StormeJones/status/1404944308327829505?s=20

Summer controversy in stillwater has been hot lately. First we had the basketball team getting in trouble during the basketball corruption scandal. Then the mullet got in hot water for his trash "news" network tshirt, nearly losing his team and the best player on it. Then we got the cringeworthy video he made. And to top that off, they were primed to user their superstar wr and rb and qb to make a run at the big 12 only to massively disappoint everyone who thought they'd be good.

Now we get this! Neat. Always good to have entertainment during the boring summer months.
FB_IMG_1624622298809.jpg

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
If that would’ve been Jawun Evans, you’d have shit your pants and got it tattooed on your lower back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shoulder shrug = TG imitates cow on wheat pasture while getting a tat

WOW! What vivid imagery you provide. Does this mean you watch sports naked so as not to soil your clothing? Disturbing

OctaviusRexLTH

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
another thread got me thinking.....for a moment I can extend an olive branch if we all agree that this all pales in comparison to Baylor, which is the biggest s*** school on the planet and should not even exist.

why bring this up in a Bedlam&Flame thread? because f*** Baylor, that's why

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
another thread got me thinking.....for a moment I can extend an olive branch if we all agree that this all pales in comparison to Baylor, which is the biggest s*** school on the planet and should not even exist.

why bring this up in a Bedlam&Flame thread? because f*** Baylor, that's why
And where do you think the wayward baptists learned such skulldrugery? The goons were beating women, dealing the drugs, shooting up the town and using the popo long before the wayward baptists learned to dance to this tune.