OU Football Players Suspect in Armed Robbery

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
There’s only one coach in this conversation that made a stupid fashion decision. And it’s not fictional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Says the guy with the mullet Mohawk avatar.
That was the result of a google search. Much like Gundy’s coaching hires.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
What's funny is the U of Joklahoma didn't try to defend these 2 thugs like they did their other thugs. I assume they were recruited over.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
So somehow 0u has got ESPN to change the headline from “0u players arrested” to “ Ex-0u players arrested”
like by them leaving it doesnt leave any stink on Riley for bringing them in

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
So somehow 0u has got ESPN to change the headline from “0u players arrested” to “ Ex-0u players arrested”
Well technically he had been kicked off the team and is an ex player.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
We know you’re stretching here, because anyone who knows anything knows that ESPN is anything but biased towards Oklahoma.

And neither Bridges or McGowan were trouble cases before they got to Norman.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
HTF can you possibly know that? Now you're making up stuff to add nothing to the conversation. I'm sure they were both angels before they got to Norman and decided to rob and pistol whip their drug dealer. GTFO with that nonsense.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
We know you’re stretching here, because anyone who knows anything knows that ESPN is anything but biased towards Oklahoma.

Interesting, so a kid will go from choirboy to armed robber after a few short years in Norman? That doesn't speak well for the influences they are hanging around with on the OU campus.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You hear things. I live in Texas and know a bunch of people involved in high school football. I never heard a bad word about either kid coming out. Never said they were choir boys. But nothing was said about them getting involved in that kind of stuff. Shit happens. Wash your hands and move on.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

It was just a little suspension, it was just a little pot.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Why would there be stink on Riley for bringing them in?
Interesting, so a kid will go from choirboy to armed robber after a few short years in Norman? That doesn't speak well for the influences they are hanging around with on the OU campus.
It can happen to anyone if they choose to make the wrong decisions. Piss poor decision making isnt some magical thing that only happens in one place.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

OU will do that people. It'll just take perfectly normal kids and turn them into criminals.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
OU will do that people. It'll just take perfectly normal kids and turn them into criminals.
Speaking of seemingly normal kids being turned into criminals I see the board is being pretty silent about "Mr Im a oklahoma state player, go ahead and shoot me, what am i under arrest for, im a football player for oklahoma state". A true genius who turned what could have been a swept under the rug Dui into assault of a police officer. https://twitter.com/StormeJones/status/1404944308327829505?s=20

Summer controversy in stillwater has been hot lately. First we had the basketball team getting in trouble during the basketball corruption scandal. Then the mullet got in hot water for his trash "news" network tshirt, nearly losing his team and the best player on it. Then we got the cringeworthy video he made. And to top that off, they were primed to user their superstar wr and rb and qb to make a run at the big 12 only to massively disappoint everyone who thought they'd be good.

Now we get this! Neat. Always good to have entertainment during the boring summer months.

Jul 31, 2008
Rucker needs to get Baker's legal team to help him get off scot free even with video evidence of running from the cops while drunk . .. . . just saying . . .