OU Football Players Suspect in Armed Robbery

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 31, 2008
So victims don't decide if charges are pressed or not, the DA does.

Now with an uncooperative victim/witness they'll likely not prosecute.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I know nothing about the quote. I just know Riley wouldn’t guarantee a kid touches. Or agree with him if he says he’s gonna get them. The kid can say what he wants. Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen just because he says so. Basically the whole team is in constant competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to pay attention to your own fan boy media. It was discussed prominently by the fan boys on the sports urinal, and the gooner daily ten minutes with Dean and Dusty. Pay attention to your own fan boys, it was impossible to miss.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Listen to fan boy radio on purpose so I can listen to a bunch of blowhards talk shit they don’t know about?

That’s why I’m here.

I subscribe to one insider board because a buddy helps run it. That’s pretty much all I need. Sports radio is for clowns.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Looks like the guilty dude stepped up. I really hoped to keep Bridges around, but we’ll see. You can’t do much when you got 5* talent and a 1* brain.

Thankfully, we’ll have Gavin Sawchuk and Jovantae Barnes on campus in two months. That’d be a nice selling point.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Didn't you know? He's one of them. I mean, give him credit where credit is due. All those years of giving recruits e-blowies on Twitter has made him part of the team.
Are you saying he has the DNA to prove it?!?