OU Football Players Suspect in Armed Robbery

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
The whole situation is very strange. I haven't been following it closely but know the victim refused medical treatment and refused to press charges. The police interviewed both players that night but did not arrest either of them. I've heard that the situation is not as open/shut as it seems which is hard for me to grasp.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
The whole situation is very strange. I haven't been following it closely but know the victim refused medical treatment and refused to press charges. The police interviewed both players that night but did not arrest either of them. I've heard that the situation is not as open/shut as it seems which is hard for me to grasp.
I can only imagine two scenrios and neither are good for the two sooner gang bangers.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
And just got a transfer WR from Arkansas. So there’s that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This could be entertaining, a required 12 targets a game? Even Captain Dusty questioned that.
If he earns his way on the field he could get looks. Oklahoma’s been putting receivers in the league and has one of the best WR coaches and developers in the country. The only guys I saw getting 12 targets a game were Ceedee, Hollywood, Dede and Sterling. But if he balls out he can be those guys.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
If he earns his way on the field he could get looks. Oklahoma’s been putting receivers in the league and has one of the best WR coaches and developers in the country. The only guys I saw getting 12 targets a game were Ceedee, Hollywood, Dede and Sterling. But if he balls out he can be those guys.

Stop, Stop, you're killing me. If "he earns his way on the field"? He already EARNED his way by telling the Bellybutton tat how its going to work.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Stop, Stop, you're killing me. If "he earns his way on the field"? He already EARNED his way by telling the Bellybutton tat how its going to work.
Riley actually evaluates and develops talent.

I know Gundy just has everyone take a number when you get into town and you get your turn when your number is called. Just because your dude stopped giving a shit a decade ago, doesn’t mean that everyone else has too.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

I know Gundy just has everyone take a number when you get into town and you get your turn when your number is called. Just because your dude stopped giving a shit a decade ago, doesn’t mean that everyone else has too.

The standards are different in stillwater. mullet is 2-14 against his biggest rival and his job is as secure as ever.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

WTF does that have to do with the kid telling everyone how many touches he'll get?

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Are you discussing fb talent or criminal talent? Rumor is his ring tone is "Bad boys"

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
WTF does that have to do with the kid telling everyone how many touches he'll get?
I know nothing about the quote. I just know Riley wouldn’t guarantee a kid touches. Or agree with him if he says he’s gonna get them. The kid can say what he wants. Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen just because he says so. Basically the whole team is in constant competition.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I know nothing about the quote. I just know Riley wouldn’t guarantee a kid touches. Or agree with him if he says he’s gonna get them. The kid can say what he wants. Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen just because he says so. Basically the whole team is in constant competition.

Ah, so it had absolutely nothing to do with it. Weird.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Ah, so it had absolutely nothing to do with it. Weird.
It had everything to do with it if you looked at what Andy said. Or do you have him blocked?