Other Than Poke Bowl Game Thread.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Bowl Season kicked off yesterday.

I think there are some fun match-ups this bowl season.

Really interested in watching Leach vs. Tech.

Rooting for Big12 - (Minus the Squats) and future Big12 teams.

Anyone catch that nail-biter CCU game yesterday?

Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
Bowl Season kicked off yesterday.

I think there are some fun match-ups this bowl season.

Really interested in watching Leach vs. Tech.

Rooting for Big12 - (Minus the Squats) and future Big12 teams.

Anyone catch that nail-biter CCU game yesterday?
Saw the highlights and not sure why they started the clock when the NIU guy got out of bounds. They should’ve been able to run one last play IMO.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Saw the highlights and not sure why they started the clock when the NIU guy got out of bounds. They should’ve been able to run one last play IMO.
Yeah I agree. I saw a TikTok where it was explained. That showed he was either down in bounds or he would have been out for no catch and the replay shows possession with knees down in bounds. It was a good call but the ref did take forever to get off the ball when the clock starts.

Nov 18, 2010
Florida vs UCF should be interesting on Thursday. The old SEC guard versus the new Florida upstart school (with a massive student population). Not sure how good UCF is this year, but Florida has under-performed all season. Could be a good year for the upstart to knock off the old guard.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Gator Bowl cancelled due to Covid at A&M.
Just read an article that said they're looking for another team to slip into aTm's spot... (possibly another bowl bound team that doesn't have an opponent due to Covid as well)... OR, and never knew this was possible, playing a team that's already participated in a bowl game and wants to play in another. :blink:

Dec 2, 2008
SC
Just read an article that said they're looking for another team to slip into aTm's spot... (possibly another bowl bound team that doesn't have an opponent due to Covid as well)... OR, and never knew this was possible, playing a team that's already participated in a bowl game and wants to play in another. :blink:
I’m sure WF is hoping they find a replacement. The payout for the bowl game is somewhere around $5.3 million.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Apparently the Fiesta Bowl has different rules. If any team can’t make the Jan 1 date, they’ll try to reschedule within the next week if possible. Thereafter if a team can’t go, it’ll be ruled a no-contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Apparently the Fiesta Bowl has different rules. If any team can’t make the Jan 1 date, they’ll try to reschedule within the next week if possible. Thereafter if a team can’t go, it’ll be ruled a no-contest.

So Fiesta says "no bueno" for a replacement team ?
Correct