OSU Wrestling

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 6, 2014

alex1fly

Greenhorn
Jul 6, 2022
Colorado
Kaden Gfeller is listed on the roster for next year. This is a new development.

https://okstate.com/sports/wrestling/roster/2022-23?&sort=class

If its true, I'd guess that he took some time to reflect and decided he can balance life as a new Dad and wrestling. I feel both excited and not excited about this - if he comes back with a chip on his shoulder, he can do a lot of damage. But I'm also excited to see the young middleweight guys (Voinovich, Jordan Williams, Travis Mastro, Mechler, Teague Travis) get a chance to get out there.

Sep 6, 2014
USA Wrestling won the World Championship for the 4th time this weekend but there definitely is an asterisk next to it with Russia and Belarus banned from the competition. Still a great job with 4 golds and 4 silvers in freestyle. Our greco team continues to be a disaster

Sep 6, 2014
Kyle Dake announced after over a decade he is leaving to go join........wait for it..........the Nittany Lion Wrestling Club. Would have been nice to throw a bunch of money at him to come jumpstart the Cowboy Wrestling Club