OSU vs UAPB is sold out!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2009
Okay I guess in y’alls world, hand grenades and horse shoes is the mode of counting. Because I saw probably an easy 3000 empty seats in the north stadium. It was Dad‘s day also FCA day. And we still can’t fill up the stadium. i’m thinking it would’ve been a sellout for real if we would’ve been playing better competition. I know for years that UO claimed consecutive sellouts but I also know that the goons athletic department bought the empty seats just so they could claim sellouts. I guess if we’re going to start that crap that’s OK. But it’s not real.

Oct 1, 2006
USA
Okay I guess in y’alls world, hand grenades and horse shoes is the mode of counting. Because I saw probably an easy 3000 empty seats in the north stadium. It was Dad‘s day also FCA day. And we still can’t fill up the stadium. i’m thinking it would’ve been a sellout for real if we would’ve been playing better competition. I know for years that UO claimed consecutive sellouts but I also know that the goons athletic department bought the empty seats just so they could claim sellouts. I guess if we’re going to start that crap that’s OK. But it’s not real.
What a blow hard you are. The only significant empty seats could be accounted for by people in the concessions or restrooms. The most north side of the student section had a small gap at kickoff which was quickly filled in.

I have friends in the ticket office and they worked their tails off to get this game sold out. There was no cooking of the numbers. Get over yourself weirdo

https://twitter.com/cowboyfb/status/1571499316580999168?s=21&t=T_Qs-XwG2Y1YKbSk-uyNnA

Apr 14, 2009
I am calling Bull $hit on the sellout stuff. The stadium was not close to being full. Anyone walking up to that stadium yesterday could’ve got in. I’ve been there when it was sold out and yesterday it was not.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
We have had very good crowds considering opener was on a Thursday Night and it rained the whole second half of ASU game and temps were in the 90’s for UAPB game. When we play our next four home games it will be a hard ticket to find.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I am calling Bull $hit on the sellout stuff. The stadium was not close to being full. Anyone walking up to that stadium yesterday could’ve got in. I’ve been there when it was sold out and yesterday it was not.
A sellout is when the Ticket office has no more tickets to sell. You can’t have a full stadium without a sellout but you can have a sellout without a full stadium. For example, I have four season tickets. I only used three of them yesterday because my granddaughter and grandson had to work

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Check your eyes and drop the hyperbole. You are acting like there were vast expanses of the stadium. That wasn't the case