OSU vs UAPB is sold out!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
From looking at the available seats on the OkState ticket site there are only around 800 tickets remaining. This should be our first sellout season ever or under the Gundy era.

Everyone always claimed if OSU puts together winning seasons, ticket sales and support will follow. How many sellout season are needed before ticket demand will require expansion, such as an upper deck? Will there be a waiting lists for season tickets and demand will justify upper deck expansion.

https://okstate.com/news/2022/8/22/...s-season-ticket-total-from-previous-year.aspx
Cowboy Football Surpasses Season Ticket Total From Previous Year
Once again showcasing the strength of the program and enduring support from the fan base, Oklahoma State football has already surpassed last year's season ticket total.

OSU is on pace to sell more than 45,500 season tickets. Last year, OSU peaked at 44,800.

This includes Student POSSE All Sports Pass tickets, which are 2,500 ahead of the same day in 2021 and are currently on pace to sell out. If this were to occur, it would be OSU's second ever student ticket sellout. 2021 saw OSU's second highest ever All Sports Pass sales total.

These season ticket totals mark the first non-Bedlam year increase since 2012, as the program builds on its 12-2 season capped by a Fiesta Bowl win over Notre Dame.

Oklahoma State is scheduled to open the 2022 season September 1 when it faces Central Michigan at Boone Pickens Stadium, with kickoff set for 6 p.m. CT on FS1.

Public season tickets for Cowboy football are on sale now and provide the best value and seating options for fans. Tickets are available online through okstate.com/tickets and by calling or texting 877-255-4678.

Fans who have purchased tickets in the past are encouraged to link their online account for access to Paciolan – OSU's new fan engagement and ticketing software. Each account for previous buyers has a unique PIN that has been emailed out. Fans who have not linked their new accounts may go to okstate.com/myaccount and click the 'activate account' link then follow to 'get my pin' to receive their PIN.

For more information on tickets and Cowboy football, continue to check back with okstate.com.

Oct 20, 2018
OKC
Me banned for life from GoPokes! How humiliating, I am scorned by my own family and now have been forced to hiding on Orange Power! Thanks to you, CaymanS—now everyone knows the CornHusker Daddy Cody of GoPokes put the life time ban on 1slowpoke. Me and Pete Rose suffered the ultimate life time ban resulting in ultimate shame to our families. I have walked daily looking down in shame since my banning by GoPokes! Even though I changed my identity from 1slowpoke to PokeSaladAnnie, a females name trying to find acceptance from primarily males name message board, with the reveal of my true identity 1slowpoke, now where can I be accepted?

Even through I have continued to pay for a premium membership in GoPokes and pray daily Biden, Trump or whoever is President will give me a presidential pardon and GoPokes will forgive me.

Forgive me CaymanS, as I am addicted to the message boards… Where will I turn now that Orangepower knows… I have joined Poke Report and listen to TPS daily but RA is threatening to retire soon. Where will I turn to satisfy my OSU addiction if everyone bans me, Where do all the banned people go? :)
You got banned for life because despite repeated warnings, you kept posting false information. I see you are doing it again on this board by, for example, saying that Weiberg and Shrum want out of the new Big XII conference and in the SEC. Some things never change.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
You got banned for life because despite repeated warnings, you kept posting false information. I see you are doing it again on this board by, for example, saying that Weiberg and Shrum want out of the new Big XII conference and in the SEC. Some things never change.
I am just an OSU fan and whatever I posted was only for fun or my own entertainment and I was not reporting or working for any message board and was stating my opinions which are not factual. If You wanted factual information then RA would provide it mostly on the premium side of GoPokes. Once RA left GoPokes and the new owner banned many subscribers not just me. I still read GoPokes daily as well as other sites. New owner of GoPokes does not do short time bans only permanent bans and I only received one warning as the new owner wanted to start out fresh.

Oct 20, 2018
OKC
I am just an OSU fan and whatever I posted was only for fun or my own entertainment and I was not reporting or working for any message board and was stating my opinions which are not factual. If You wanted factual information then RA would provide it mostly on the premium side of GoPokes. Once RA left GoPokes and the new owner banned many subscribers not just me. I still read GoPokes daily as well as other sites. New owner of GoPokes does not do short time bans only permanent bans and I only received one warning as the new owner wanted to start out fresh.
Even on this board, you don't just post "opinions" but false statements as well such as the Weiberg Shrum comment and even the original title of this thread that season ticket were sold out, until you get caught. Your idea of "entertainment" is spreading false information and constantly posting and then reply to your own topics, so that you basically are a troll And no alot of posters on gopokes didn't get permanently banned. Just you for your antics and a few others who waged personal attacks on those who disagreed with them. I'm just wondering how long they are going to put up with your b.s. on this board.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
I joined both boards back in 2005 and had no problems on either board until new owner at GoPokes. If you look on the OSU website there are very limited seats suggesting with a week away from game one we should sellout this year. I listen to TPS and it has been publicly stated that OSU would jump at the opportunity to go to the SEC and even the AD and President may have had meetings. This was out there on radio so it wasn’t just me.

Certainly you don’t use the message boards as a source of seeking factual information or do you? Normally sports news sites is the place to get factual information.

Jan 15, 2017
Enid
Even on this board, you don't just post "opinions" but false statements as well such as the Weiberg Shrum comment and even the original title of this thread that season ticket were sold out, until you get caught. Your idea of "entertainment" is spreading false information and constantly posting and then reply to your own topics, so that you basically are a troll And no alot of posters on gopokes didn't get permanently banned. Just you for your antics and a few others who waged personal attacks on those who disagreed with them. I'm just wondering how long they are going to put up with your b.s. on this board.
1661367822507.gif

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Looking today at the tickets available on the Ok State ticket websites I would estimate there are less than 500 tickets remaining. Would this be considered a sell out of season tickets or do they need to be 100% sold to be a sell-out?

Oct 1, 2006
USA
Looking today at the tickets available on the Ok State ticket websites I would estimate there are less than 500 tickets remaining. Would this be considered a sell out of season tickets or do they need to be 100% sold to be a sell-out?
If you have 500 pills of Ritalin left are you out or just running low?

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Now on the OSU ticket site more sections are sold out since the game on Thursday and there are less than 200 seats remaining for season tickets holders with many being single seats. I wonder if they had to open more sections for students, since all Student tickets were sold out as almost all of the WEZ seats are sold out now. Strangely… the seats that were open on Thursday night appear to be sold out seats unless they are either converted to single game seats only or mini pack only tickets. The AZ game is one of the three game mini packs.

Last edited:

NinjaPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
The stadium will NOT be full. There will be very large open spaces in the northeast stadium.
As normal.
I believe that’s where the visitors section is, if I’m not mistaken (East Endzone, side closest to Hall of fame).

I do agree that we have a weird attendance issue here at Boone Pickens. Fans seem to leave after halftime if we’re up by 2 scores. During my time there, it just seems everyone would rather tailgate around campus than watch the full game.

Mar 8, 2010
I'd love to expand BPS, but in this era when all games are available in TV in some form, and TV's are getting to be routinely the size of a full size mattress, it's getting hard for many schools to fill up the stands.
Not to mention all the long TV breaks where there’s nothing to do except sit on your hands and watch and listen to carny barkers yell at you on the PA system. When I’m at home, at least I can turn to another game or go to the kitchen for a snack!

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Remaining home games will all sell out against TT, UT, ISU, and WVU. Maybe winning is correlated with selling out games. OSU has climbed the mountain and the future is really looking better.