OSU vs UAPB is sold out!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
We are the 28th largest state in demography and 20th largest in geography. Many of the individuals migrating to Oklahoma are from the East and West Coast because of the low cost of living and many jobs because of a thriving economy. These people are making Oklahoma their home and many of their kids will be going to OSU. OSU at one time only had students from Oklahoma, but now a large number of students are from out of state due to the quality of our Agriculture, Vet Met, Engineering, and Business College.

Dec 21, 2008
Stadium size is fine. Keep it quaint and keep it full. It’s perfect. Otherwise it feels like Kansas lol loving the marketing they are doing! Blackout, orange out reunion for HoCo, striping the stadium, Ring of Honor etc.

Now do this with your 2nd biggest sport…basketball!!!! Bring back Starks & Big Country & Desmond & Marcus and make a ROH! Marketing is easy. People love gimmicks and free stuff and reasons to go to Stillwater!

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Stadium size is fine. Keep it quaint and keep it full. It’s perfect. Otherwise it feels like Kansas lol loving the marketing they are doing! Blackout, orange out reunion for HoCo, striping the stadium, Ring of Honor etc.

Now do this with your 2nd biggest sport…basketball!!!! Bring back Starks & Big Country & Desmond & Marcus and make a ROH! Marketing is easy. People love gimmicks and free stuff and reasons to go to Stillwater!
Fine for now, but say OSU becomes the next Clemson and we sell out season tickets and have waiting lists for season tickets and get into the B1G, ACC, or SEC. Would it only make common sense to expand then?

Oct 1, 2006
USA
On the note of our football program going in the right direction, check out the post below. I mentioned earlier in this thread how good our social media team has been. Winning does wonders, but having talented people echoing it out to the world in unique ways is extremely impactful.

https://twitter.com/skullsparks/status/1561529758332194817?s=21&t=FQmwHaUj5gBCu1a91VYzUw

Dec 21, 2008
I don’t care if we become like Clemson. There’s only about 3 to 4 teams that can sustain decades long success and we are not one of them. I’d rather be packed for a decade and have a high demand for seats which drives up the price and allows us to pay coaches than have an 80k stadium then Gundy retires and/or we join the SEC and go back to a .500 program. We have a loud stadium, don’t want to turn it in to UCLAs

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
On the note of our football program going in the right direction, check out the post below. I mentioned earlier in this thread how good our social media team has been. Winning does wonders, but having talented people echoing it out to the world in unique ways is extremely impactful.

https://twitter.com/skullsparks/status/1561529758332194817?s=21&t=FQmwHaUj5gBCu1a91VYzUw
So you're saying we've got a logo too?

Sep 23, 2010
Got an email that said we were over 45,000 season tickets sold for the first time ever. I live too far away for season tickets but I looked into buying for a game or two. All single seats right now. I will have to go to the resale market for my visits.

Sep 23, 2010
I don’t care if we become like Clemson. There’s only about 3 to 4 teams that can sustain decades long success and we are not one of them. I’d rather be packed for a decade and have a high demand for seats which drives up the price and allows us to pay coaches than have an 80k stadium then Gundy retires and/or we join the SEC and go back to a .500 program. We have a loud stadium, don’t want to turn it in to UCLAs
I agree that we are long ways from expansion even if we continue to win 10-12 games every year.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
With so few tickets remaining it would be great if one of OSU many millionaire or billionaire alumni bought the remaining tickets and donated them to the boys club or military families.

Oct 20, 2018
OKC
With so few tickets remaining it would be great if one of OSU many millionaire or billionaire alumni bought the remaining tickets and donated them to the boys club or military families.
Why do your posts sound alot like the guy who got kicked off gopokes for constantly fabricating/exaggerating/fantasizing stuff to the point after multiple warnings, that person, a/k/a oneslowpoke was permanently banned?

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Why do your posts sound alot like the guy who got kicked off gopokes for constantly fabricating/exaggerating/fantasizing stuff to the point after multiple warnings, that person, a/k/a oneslowpoke was permanently banned?
Me banned for life from GoPokes! How humiliating, I am scorned by my own family and now have been forced to hiding on Orange Power! Thanks to you, CaymanS—now everyone knows the CornHusker Daddy Cody of GoPokes put the life time ban on 1slowpoke. Me and Pete Rose suffered the ultimate life time ban resulting in ultimate shame to our families. I have walked daily looking down in shame since my banning by GoPokes! Even though I changed my identity from 1slowpoke to PokeSaladAnnie, a females name trying to find acceptance from primarily males name message board, with the reveal of my true identity 1slowpoke, now where can I be accepted?

Even through I have continued to pay for a premium membership in GoPokes and pray daily Biden, Trump or whoever is President will give me a presidential pardon and GoPokes will forgive me.

Forgive me CaymanS, as I am addicted to the message boards… Where will I turn now that Orangepower knows… I have joined Poke Report and listen to TPS daily but RA is threatening to retire soon. Where will I turn to satisfy my OSU addiction if everyone bans me, Where do all the banned people go? :)

Last edited: