OSU vs Texas Tech game thread Thursday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ArizonaPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 25, 2011
Kalib getting garbage minutes. Makes absolutely no sense. If you aren’t playing him because he isn’t practicing well
Why play him when game is over? I do think some of the minutes allocated and the timing of those minutes get inside the head of the players. No consistency whatsoever.

Sep 23, 2010
63, 64, 60, 57. Not gonna win too many games scoring that. Luckily Texas couldn't score in GIA. The carousal of minutes for players continues. Boynton can't define roles for guys after 14 games. There will always be some changes but these swings are crazy.

Mar 27, 2008
Blown out and no one cares. Why should I? The administration couldn't care less. What a train wreck this program has become. No one even cares. What a joke this university is.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
US
But our “coach” is real friendly and likable!
Both Travis Ford and HC Boynton are terrific people, full of class and very likeable attributes. Both are good recruiters, at least on paper. Problem with both of them.. is that they never developed their recruits.

IMO, Boynton is out of here after the conclusion of next year's basketball season. There is not one player good enough to save his tenure at OSU. I feel bad for the guy, like I did with Ford. I hoped both of them would find success during their tenure. Unfortunately, that didn't happen with Ford, and clearly isn't happening with Boynton. Such a shame. I like Boynton..I've met him many times and by all accounts, he's a type of person everyone should strive to be. It just isn't working out for him.

NinjaPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Both Travis Ford and HC Boynton are terrific people, full of class and very likeable attributes. Both are good recruiters, at least on paper. Problem with both of them.. is that they never developed their recruits.

IMO, Boynton is out of here after the conclusion of next year's basketball season. There is not one player good enough to save his tenure at OSU. I feel bad for the guy, like I did with Ford. I hoped both of them would find success during their tenure. Unfortunately, that didn't happen with Ford, and clearly isn't happening with Boynton. Such a shame. I like Boynton..I've met him many times and by all accounts, he's a type of person everyone should strive to be. It just isn't working out for him.
There’s still time for him to turn it around. Got 13 conference games plus the SEC challenge to turn the ship around

Nov 18, 2010

Worst, case, he'll have been the head coach at a prestigious division 1 basketball school for 6 years and made more money than most extended families will make collectively over the course of their entire lives. He gonna be just fine.

I feel bad for OSU basketball fans, because I agree with you. We're going to have to waste another entire basketball season after this one, because it's the politically (financially?) correct thing to do.