OSU vs Texas Tech game thread Thursday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
As usual we get down double digits early only to go on a run just to get back in it just so we can get back down double digits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2008
SC
As usual we get down double digits early only to go on a run just to get back in it just so we can get back down double digits.

I’ve noticed that when they go on those runs and get back in the game, they quit doing what got them back into the game. They seem to quit passing the ball and start jacking up 3’s once they get across half court.

Dec 9, 2013
I have 1 GIG Wi-Fi, which is very fast wifi, and I have always had problems with ESPN+. I eventually gave it up, tho I do open up ESPN+ for OSU athletics. I've experienced nothing but buffering watching this game, which is frustrating. I eventually turned it off after it froze up. So now I'm listening to the radio. ESPN+ app is garbage. It needs a lot of work
Thanks. I’m probably better off for it this game but it sucks. I don’t buffer at all on commercials but the second I come back.

ArizonaPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 25, 2011
With 4 minutes left in the half we were down 11. Would have liked Boynton to call a time out there and get them
Focused to win or stay even the last four minutes of the half. This team needs constant coaching. We can’t count on the players to play smart basketball.

ArizonaPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 25, 2011
Kalib Boone has yet to see the floor.

There has to be more than not practicing well. Can’t tell me other players are consistently out playing Kalib on the court. Against WVU the commentator mentioned it was because of his defense. Tech dropped 40 on us in the first half so I can’t imagine playing Kalib would mean Tech would drop 50

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009

For all his faults, the biggest one is he has no idea how to manage a game. Unfortunately you’re either taught that or learn it the hard way.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008

For all his faults, the biggest one is he has no idea how to manage a game. Unfortunately you’re either taught that or learn it the hard way.
He refuses to use time outs so the game is over by halftime. Making the timeouts he refused to use useless.

Oct 30, 2007
Over

Lots is losses coming

It will be a huge test for Boynton not to completely lose the team.