oSu VS. K State Pushed to ESPN+

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
Thanks all. Pause worked for the OSU game. I just activated it Thursday and was playing with it on whatever was being broadcast. Pause had no effect until last night's game. The whole thing remains spooky. I tried activating ESPN+ on a 2nd Roku stick. It said "success", but didn't work. Then I discovered that this attempt had disabled my first TV. Had to re-activate. Old people will never understand this stuff.
ESPN+ is lame compared to Hulu and Disney+. They badly need to update it.

sent from Tapatalk penalized by wearing a mask

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
While pause worked, when I resumed it doesn't play a fast moving image on ff, so I had to watch the timer to prevent overrrun.
I like to sync the video to the radio broadcast. For some reason, the video on ESPN+ keeps constantly getting ahead of the radio broadcast so I end up having to re-sync after every commercial and sometimes after timeouts. ESPN really needs to bring their pay app up to the quality of other pay apps.