OSU vs Illinois State this weekend

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 27, 2007
Dallas, Texas
I know tickets are hard to come by and OSU has not started the Ticketmaster option to buy tickets until next week, but there are some tickets on vividseats.com that are posted for this weekend. Some good ones behind OSU dugout.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
The Oasis
redcircle.com
For those that are wondering, the standing room only tickets didn't seem to be a bad deal at all. Lots of good views to watch the game, still close to the action, and the rail tables are very nice for food and drink and something to lean against. It's a good setup.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
For those that are wondering, the standing room only tickets didn't seem to be a bad deal at all. Lots of good views to watch the game, still close to the action, and the rail tables are very nice for food and drink and something to lean against. It's a good setup.
Did you notice any SRO areas where lawn chairs can be set up?

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
I didn’t see anyone with lawn chairs but there are some SRO areas that had some fold up chairs there.
There were actually OSU baseball custom chairs at the outfield bar, they may be for rent, I don’t know, just saw them being packed up post game.

Fans should realize Illinois St is a great RPI scheduled opponent. They had a lot of success last year. Don’t let your name fool you, they can play.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
For those wondering, the seats that are at the tableing type areas along the baselines and around behind the dugout are wheelchair access points so the chairs are there for those who are with anyone who has purchased the handicapped tickets. There are areas to set up lawn chairs in the outfield and along the first base side but those are areas for tailgating spots.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
The Oasis
redcircle.com
There were actually OSU baseball custom chairs at the outfield bar, they may be for rent, I don’t know, just saw them being packed up post game.

Fans should realize Illinois St is a great RPI scheduled opponent. They had a lot of success last year. Don’t let your name fool you, they can play.

Very true. In 2019 Illinois State went to the regional final in the Louisville regional and missed advancing to a super regional by only 1 run.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
For those wondering, the seats that are at the tableing type areas along the baselines and around behind the dugout are wheelchair access points so the chairs are there for those who are with anyone who has purchased the handicapped tickets. There are areas to set up lawn chairs in the outfield and along the first base side but those are areas for tailgating spots.

Here are pics of the corrals.