OSU SOFTBALL: vs Baylor April 17 & 18

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
In the past, Chelsea scared me when she bats. At times she had confident swings and at times she looked uncomfortable.

This yr...i really enjoy watching her bat. Much more confident.
She's been a solid hitter in her time here. She's a prototypical 9 hole hitter. She made all big XII freshman team and has hovered around .300 career batting avg. She plays high end defense. She's the reason Doggett is chilling on the bench. The best thing about her is that she was a walk-on.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
She's been a solid hitter in her time here. She's a prototypical 9 hole hitter. She made all big XII freshman team and has hovered around .300 career batting avg. She plays high end defense. She's the reason Doggett is chilling on the bench. The best thing about her is that she was a walk-on.
I haven’t seen as much games as you have...i take your word but from the games I have seen she been inconsistent at times.

had no idea she was a walk-on

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I haven’t seen as much games as you have...i take your word but from the games I have seen she been inconsistent at times.

had no idea she was a walk-on
She's a huge OSU fan....Kenny wasn't sure she would stick, but all she did in tryout was produce. She's started 58 games as a freshman. She's Maddi Holcomb , but with a little more pop.