OSU Cowgirls Softball Stillwater Regional

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
TV gives these ladies no justice. I was amaze just how much faster they are in person. It was fun to watch.

Hitting...ladies swing the bats like they did this weekend....I can see a deep run in the WCWS. Pennington swung with confidence.. Proud to watch her firsthand setting the OSU all time career home run record.

Eberle look more like she did earlier in the season. Glad to see her getting out of her funk.

I know Big 12 baseball tournament is going to be played this next week.....if anyone not going there, let’s pack Cowgirls Stadium to support these ladies.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Texas just scored a run because College Softball doesn't have replay. Texas runner was out by a full step for the third out but was called safe. Followed by an RBI double. How does College Softball not have replay for at least the regionals when all these games matter so much?

MT Cowboy

'S Go
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2013
CO
Texas just scored a run because College Softball doesn't have replay. Texas runner was out by a full step for the third out but was called safe. Followed by an RBI double. How does College Softball not have replay for at least the regionals when all these games matter so much?
I would wonder the same thing but given those crooks track record in the women's basketball and golf tournaments this is anything but surprising

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Oregon walks Texas off. Don’t think they will get the next game in tonight. Supposed to be pretty nasty is Austin tomorrow. If they can’t start the game by 11 pm the announcers said that Oregon advances by virtue of the win tonight.

edit: looks like they will start the third game at 11:15 pm despite a rule about not starting games after 11 pm.

Dec 17, 2011
Wow, I cant imagine thinking youre going to play at an earlier time and then delayed all day, lose an extra inning game, and have to go back out there right before midnight for a full game.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Should be a good series and hopefully we come out on top....we’ll definitely see an upgrade in pitching compared what was presented at the regional, which was anything but competitive.

Dec 17, 2011
My biggest concern for this game is our field is a little small and texas has a lot of power. They can send a few out there more easily especially if wind is a factor.

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
My biggest concern for this game is our field is a little small and texas has a lot of power. They can send a few out there more easily especially if wind is a factor.
Texas played much better defensively than they normally do. Hopefully they'll be back to their old ways this weekend.
I hope so too, Chairman. I just looked and they committed 9 errors in our 4 games. They are also ranked 198th in fielding percentage. Just keep applying that pressure!

Mar 11, 2006
Anyone have insight as to how they are selling tickets? Individual tickets or do you have to purchase entire super-regional?