OSU baseball vs UNO (Thurs-Sat)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2009
As hard as it is for me to say this. When the cowboys played the Sooners. The Sooner’s proved to be the better team. At least that weekend. I don’t have a good feeling about this.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
As hard as it is for me to say this. When the cowboys played the Sooners. The Sooner’s proved to be the better team. At least that weekend. I don’t have a good feeling about this.
OU hasn't played well since, but they were much more energetic that weekend--and they'll be fighting for their lives. Hopefully we throw Campbell and he's at the top of his game.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
I agree. It’s a complete joke. If you didn’t want to play them 3 times why would you schedule them for 3 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's to save arms for the big 12 tourney. UNO didn't want to play, so why wouldn't Josh agree to it - 3 days of rest now for a depleted pitching staff before going into the big 12 tourney vs playing a meaningless game against UNO? seriously, use your brains. wait........nm smh.............

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I agree. It’s a complete joke. If you didn’t want to play them 3 times why would you schedule them for 3 games.

it's to save arms for the big 12 tourney. UNO didn't want to play, so why wouldn't Josh agree to it - 3 days of rest now for a depleted pitching staff before going into the big 12 tourney vs playing a meaningless game against UNO? seriously, use your brains. wait........nm smh.............
We all know why they didn’t play. And it’s still an incredibly weak move by both teams. But it is what it is. I wouldn’t consider at bats for some of these guys meaningless.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
We all know why they didn’t play. And it’s still an incredibly weak move by both teams. But it is what it is. I wouldn’t consider at bats for some of these guys meaningless.

stop w/ the drama, dude. you act as if this is the 1st ever Sunday game canceled in college baseball. you guys look for things to get upset about.......