OSU baseball vs Baylor

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 7, 2006
I have no clue why Cable would be throwing anything except fastballs. I understand that limits him but considering his control issues all year why would you not just keep it simple? You aren't going to use him for anything more than 2 innings at most. If he can do that you can work on a slider or a changeup in the off season.

Last edited:

ST2

Cowboy
Jul 9, 2012
Will the game be played today or is it going to be a washout? I know it's still really early but I'm wondering if anyone has any insider knowledge. Planning to make the trip to see the game if at all possible.

Herecomesbullets

Territorial Marshal
Nov 14, 2010
Will the game be played today or is it going to be a washout? I know it's still really early but I'm wondering if anyone has any insider knowledge. Planning to make the trip to see the game if at all possible.
It will get played almost certainly.

They will find a window to get it it. Both teams are out of school so their is no curfew.

Herecomesbullets

Territorial Marshal
Nov 14, 2010
I doubt they play. Thunderstorms are likely all day. Should have played a DH yesterday
Yeah, not looking good so far today

Josh said they'll delay all they can to get it in

He said to prepare to wait it out as long as need be.

I'm guessing they'll try for an evening start.

As long as it doesn't keep back building they'll have a good chance

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
Yeah, not looking good so far today

Josh said they'll delay all they can to get it in

He said to prepare to wait it out as long as need be.

I'm guessing they'll try for an evening start.

As long as it doesn't keep back building they'll have a good chance
Well I live in Woodward and we have decent chances of tstorms until Thursday.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Some lightning now and rain doesn’t lift until about 5 pm, but only two hours so they could get in five innings. Is BU a bubble team? If so they need to get some wins.

Rain is predicted to be next seven days so could see NO series cancelled.