OSU Baseball at TCU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Good game. Gotta win when you get 18 hits. 2 mistakes in the field killed us. Those thing Happen but unfortunately they were big to the tune of 5 runs. Just as important were robs poor decisions of leaving Davis and bringing phansalkar. Ultimately those 2 runs were the difference. Most importantly we hit well and I think defensive mistakes will be easier to correct than not hitting at this point. Encarnacion has been really good at third he just made a bad throw. It Happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
Good game. Gotta win when you get 18 hits. 2 mistakes in the field killed us. Those thing Happen but unfortunately they were big to the tune of 5 runs. Just as important were robs poor decisions of leaving Davis and bringing phansalkar. Ultimately those 2 runs were the difference. Most importantly we hit well and I think defensive mistakes will be easier to correct than not hitting at this point. Encarnacion has been really good at third he just made a bad throw. It Happens.

I agree. The hitting tonight is encouraging. I don’t think we will play poor defense like this many games.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
I agree. The hitting tonight is encouraging. I don’t think we will play poor defense like this many games.
I would like to agree but Huey has had a recent history of some sketchy play at SS. He’s got to shore it up like he is capable of doing.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Trenkle was 4 for 6, Hewitt 4 for 5. McLean, Thompson, and Morrill all had two hits. Hard to lose when you do that, but.....
If we just keep hitting we will be fine. Actually he will be hard to beat if we continue to hit well. Tomorrow will be interesting. Will Campbell continue to dominate and will the bats stay hot.