Oregon State?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
Has anybody noticed that the Oregon State that we beat pretty easily (56-32) in our season opener is now 5-5 overall and 2nd place in the PAC-12 North? Ahead of Washington, Stanford, California, and Washington St? Good chance for them to be Bowl eligible after they play Washington State tomorrow.

That win has actually turned out to be pretty respectable... They'll be in Stillwater to play us next season.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Totally agree teachum really enjoyed Corvallis, the people, and the game as well. The people were so nice in fact that I've found myself following their season quite closely and have actually watched a few games. Plus Oregon is just absolutely beautiful...could definately live there.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
Has anybody noticed that the Oregon State that we beat pretty easily (56-32) in our season opener is now 5-5 overall and 2nd place in the PAC-12 North? Ahead of Washington, Stanford, California, and Washington St? Good chance for them to be Bowl eligible after they play Washington State tomorrow.

That win has actually turned out to be pretty respectable... They'll be in Stillwater to play us next season.
I knew watching that game in person that the beavers had a good offensive squad.....that has panned out and their defense is scrappy........
Well coached team and good skill players

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
They lost at WSU 54-53 in Pullman Saturday and will now need to win the Civil War @Oregon to make a bowl. Doesn't look promising, but they do have a good offense so you just never know.

Go Beavs!