Olympics’ first trans athlete defies science and fairness in quest for gold

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
How about this. I know a trans female. Went through surgery both upper and lower. And then a couple of months later put out on Facebook "going in for my first mammogram". And then it was some slogan that is used to encourage women to go get breast cancer screenings.

What doctor encourages this or allows it? And before you ask, no there was no lump. This person just wanted to be treated like a female medically as well, and was cheered by others for it.
I know there are those that don't believe this, but I do believe there's quite a bit of delusion that goes into these things. This person literally said that if they were younger and had gone through this surgery, they would have been going for pap smears instead.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
People like you are making comments based on their biases against people who are different than they are and not based on medicine or even out of simple respect for other human beings.

Tell me about the incidence of breast cancer in transgender females and how it compares to cisgender females and cisgender males? Sounds like with your "This person just wanted to be treated like a female" that you are claiming that there is absolutely no reason for screening mammography in trans females other than "want to." Tell me, what exactly is the medical basis for your decision for this individual?

I agree that there is a lot of delusion. You are proudly displaying it along with medical ignorance. I can tell you exactly which doctors encourage this. The doctors that properly care for transgender females to help them avoid disease. People like you thinking that you have an understanding of a very complex medical issue when it is blatantly obvious that your decision-making is based on simply being bigoted and not based on current medical science just amaze me. I can't imagine having enough hate in my heart to publicly make myself look so foolish in an ongoing attempt to attack others who just want to live their lives.

And, before you whine about my use of the word bigoted, here is the definition. Your post fits it to a "T." You are unreasonably whining about another person obtaining basic medical care based on your own false belief.

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 1.11.00 PM.png

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
That would depend on the anatomy present .
So you are saying that @Jostate was correct when he said, “If a person anatomically is a male, but declares themselves to be female, when they go to a Dr., they are treated medically as a male.”

Then you said his post was “simply medical ignorance”??
I am certain you are a great doctor and you are well aware that what he stated was correct, but you just didn’t like the tone. I doubt you would ever recommend a hysterectomy for a transgender woman (biological male).

I applaud you for treating people as much as possible in mannerisms that respect them. Good for you. The world needs as many compassionate doctors as possible. And certainly there are myriad tests and procedures that not specific to sex. But biology is biology. Arguing otherwise is just continuing to grasp at straws.
How about this. I know a trans female. Went through surgery both upper and lower. And then a couple of months later put out on Facebook "going in for my first mammogram". And then it was some slogan that is used to encourage women to go get breast cancer screenings.

What doctor encourages this or allows it? And before you ask, no there was no lump. This person just wanted to be treated like a female medically as well, and was cheered by others for it.
I know there are those that don't believe this, but I do believe there's quite a bit of delusion that goes into these things. This person literally said that if they were younger and had gone through this surgery, they would have been going for pap smears instead.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Men get breast cancer, and trans women taking estrogen are at increased risk for breast cancer.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.