Oklahoma State Baseball VS Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Unless something drastically changes I don’t see how this team can win a regional. Can’t hit, pitch, or defend against good teams and seem to be snake bit in the injury department

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Unless something drastically changes I don’t see how this team can win a regional. Can’t hit, pitch, or defend against good teams and seem to be snake bit in the injury department
Going to have to get to 500 in league play before we even start talking about making a regional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
Don’t want to start a fire but of our decade of pitchers the past several years, have we had one reach the big leagues and make an impact? I know Hatch was recent but it feels like we get a whole lot more scars each year than pitcher draft picks. I know Rob is the “wizard” and many guys compliment him, honestly curious on what our pitching success rate has been the past decade?

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Don’t want to start a fire but of our decade of pitchers the past several years, have we had one reach the big leagues and make an impact? I know Hatch was recent but it feels like we get a whole lot more scars each year than pitcher draft picks. I know Rob is the “wizard” and many guys compliment him, honestly curious on what our pitching success rate has been the past decade?
Heaney and hursch were high picks. Heaney top 10. But obviously both under frank.

Koda glover was closing for the Nats a year or 2 after leaving. Unfortunately he got hurt. We also decided he wasn’t good enough to see the field in a regional.

Anyone without a slider is basically ruined by Walton because he forces them to throw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: