Oklahoma State Baseball VS Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Texas coming to town this weekend for a pivotal series. Looks like tonight's game might get rained out so probably a double header tomorrow. Need to find a way to get at least 2 of these.

Jan 4, 2005
It would have been nice if they moved today’s game up to 3pm to beat the weather. And then let OSU students and children in for free. I bet a lot of people would have played hookie on a Friday for that, I would!

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
It would have been nice if they moved today’s game up to 3pm to beat the weather. And then let OSU students and children in for free. I bet a lot of people would have played hookie on a Friday for that, I would!
Wouldn't have beat the rain. About 4:15 it was flash flooding for a bit and since then it's been off and on. 6:15 now.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
And free hotdogs and beer...reduced tuition and a foot massage.

Feb 25, 2008
I have tickets to the 6 pm game on Saturday. Will I have to buy separate tickets for the 2 pm game?
Yep

https://okstate.com/news/2021/4/23/cowboy-baseball-series-opener-against-texas-postponed.aspx
Tickets for Friday's game can be used for Saturday's first game. Following Saturday's first game, O'Brate Stadium will be cleared of all fans. Ticketholders for game two of the series (Sat. night game) will be allowed into the stadium once it has been cleared from the opener.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
After beating WVU without Cade or Likelele I'm starting to get delusions of grandure. This team could LEGIT make the final four. INSANE!!!
Yep

https://okstate.com/news/2021/4/23/cowboy-baseball-series-opener-against-texas-postponed.aspx
Tickets for Friday's game can be used for Saturday's first game. Following Saturday's first game, O'Brate Stadium will be cleared of all fans. Ticketholders for game two of the series (Sat. night game) will be allowed into the stadium once it has been cleared from the opener.
Thanks!!! I got a ticket to Fridays game before they shut down buying tickets, so I have tickets to both games on Saturday but still searching for tickets on Sunday.