Official Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/jcrutchmer/status/1464977166735659008?s=20
Technically they could have left the same way they came in which was by a back stairwell on the north side of the stadium.
They were still there because representatives of the OSU band Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma groups were meeting with them before they left.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
Technically they could have left the same way they came in which was by a back stairwell on the north side of the stadium.
They were still there because representatives of the OSU band Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma groups were meeting with them before they left.

I like the original storyline/context better.....:D

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
There’s video of it somewhere in here. He even face masks our guy first. Then pulls him in faking interference.
I was fooled by that as well as the two plays look very similar...I do think we caught a slight break with the PI no call...just as they did with the offsides defense no calls that resulted in basically the 9 point swing and gave them the lead in the third. Crazy crazy game...bad no calls both ways and what I felt was a clear touchdown by Tay Martin not given (we scored later so it didn't matter)...but that's football these days sometimes you get the calls and sometimes you don't (see ISU spot vs ISU reversed TD). If you are the better team you survive and advance...Saturday the better team, despite our attempts to give the game away, did.
That number eight I believe that was constantly running off sides and not getting it called. It was obvious Lincoln or Grinch had told him to just keep doing it and keep doing it as long as he's not getting called cuz he was jumping earlier in the count every time.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
So you're saying I should watch the replay with the sound off?
We heard the band of goon very, very rarely in the stadium.
I wish there was audio of Dave and John that one could listen to as a replay while watching the replay of the game with the sound muted. Now that would be the ultimate experience.

There is a 20-25 play highlight reel with their audio call and a split screen of the booth and tv videos. Roughly 15 minutes long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I wish there was audio of Dave and John that one could listen to as a replay while watching the replay of the game with the sound muted. Now that would be the ultimate experience.

Search YouTube for - 2021 bedlam in the booth.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

There is a 20-25 play highlight reel with their audio call and a split screen of the booth and tv videos. Roughly 15 minutes long.

I posted it.
I just wish we had audio of the whole game from Dave and John available online. I'd mix it myself while watching.

Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
I took my brother to the game and he left for beer/bathroom twice. 1st time he left, we got the 100yd KO return. 2nd time he left (intentionally) and OU muffed the punt return giving it to us on the 2. lol.
Quote from the brother: "I don't care. Not going to quit drinking."

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Search YouTube “bedlam from the booth”.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

https://youtu.be/Yu2vk33xrtc

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO

I like the original storyline/context better.....:D
They did still have to sit there and watch.