Official Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Guess nobody noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Catchers paint their fingernails all the time to help the pitcher pick up the signal. I assume same is true for QBs as with a very loud crowd he'd use more hand signals to the WRs. No biggie.
Do catchers decorate their fingernails with their opponents logo? Or their own logo? Or with bling? Uh, no.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
Interesting stat line from the game. Maybe already posted but I’m not going through 90 pages.

Caleb Williams Rushing:
He had 19 caries for 36 yards with the longest being 56 yards.

So with the exception of the run that made all of our buttholes pucker… he was -20 over 18 “carries.”
6 sack will do that to you!!!

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/cowboyfb/status/1464838968789270530?s=21

Funny part, is going to all these Twitter posts and finding like the same 2 or 3 butthurt sooners. Different names, but the same whining about the refs and the "no pi call". ON EVERY OSU POST!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I hate to post this link because I find reddit to be a gross place, but this post-game CFB tailgate thread is a fun read for OSU fans. Lots of good jokes in there and you can see how everyone on the planet was rooting for OSU today. (The real OSU, not the fake ohio one.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/r3vrxm/postgame_thread_oklahoma_state_defeats_oklahoma/

"Hey OK State, wanna start a club and not invite Auburn?" -Michigan fan
r/CFB is a really good read for a national perspective. It's generally a really civil discussion about almost anything going on in college football and fans from everywhere chiming in.
We must all find and buy this man a beer. And I don't even drink.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So you're saying I should watch the replay with the sound off?
We heard the band of goon very, very rarely in the stadium.
I wish there was audio of Dave and John that one could listen to as a replay while watching the replay of the game with the sound muted. Now that would be the ultimate experience.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
We must all find and buy this man a beer. And I don't even drink.

I took my brother to the game and he left for beer/bathroom twice. 1st time he left, we got the 100yd KO return. 2nd time he left (intentionally) and OU muffed the punt return giving it to us on the 2. lol.