Official Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 7, 2020
Oklahoma City
We are better than they are...and it's time to kick their ass and push them around.

I love the confidence the team has shown over the past week about this game.

Come out and punch them in the mouth early. Come out and open it up. Get it to Tay and pound the rock.

A big key will be the OL getting a push for the run game. I don't wanna be put in a spot where we are forced to throw a bunch.

The ou DL is coming off their best game..if the OL can give Spencer time to make his reads or run...watch out.

Be aggressive on the 4th and shorts...not settle for a long FG.

I think OU's path to victory would be fluky stuff happening. Turnovers....missed fgs... missed block in the back calls on the sooners...etc.

Keep ou from running the ball and watch for the Riley gadget plays to Hall.

The matchups are in favor of the pokes. IMO there is no reason outside of series history to pick the sooners and I don't think history matters to this team. OSU is the better team and it's time to be the bully and go prove it.

BPS is going to be a hornets nest. :pistols:

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Maybe the OU players will come to our ramp at the start of the game to intimidate us like they did in 2011.

Probably not.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii