Official Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
Pokes jump out to a 10-0 lead going into halftime. the goons score with a big play right before the break However.

The third quarter becomes another poke defense shutdown and the Sooners finally wither under the methodical onslaught of the OSU rushing game in the 4th. Cowboys kick a field goal with 3 minutes left and finish the game winning 13-7

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
Pokes jump out to a 10-0 lead going into halftime. the goons score with a big play right before the break However.

The third quarter becomes another poke defense shutdown and the Sooners finally wither under the methodical onslaught of the OSU rushing game in the 4th. Cowboys kick a field goal with 3 minutes left and finish the game winning 13-7
If this is anywhere close to right you can follow me for stock market tips...

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
All right guys the partying can begin. I am back in Stillwater after a visit to Indianapolis with my grandkids and I am ready to watch a beatdown of OU.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Not sure if this has been posted to this thread/forum, Lincoln Riley is heading to LSU. I don't blame him. While it's not official, tons of LSU players have started to follow Lincoln on Twitter, as well as important people in LSU's administration. Lincoln knows OU won't be able to compete in the SEC aka bottom feeder. Both OU and Texas are going to regret that SEC membership.

I really hope OSU dismantles OU tomorrow.. what a parting gift it would be.
That is being speculated heavily but the tweet that out earlier was from a fake account.