Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 17, 2011
It's hard to say but I think Warren is my favorite running back I've watched the last decade. Carson would've been it if he stayed healthy all season.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
After watching other Big12 QBs (especially ISU) it seems like one issue we have w SS is he always escapes outside when pressured. Other QBs step up and escape out the front door so to speak. I know Mahomes is on another level but he moves up and then gets to the sideline. SS loops to the out side 1st and there’s just too much speed to pick up anything meaningful. I wonder if that’s by design, pass protection schemes or something the coaches preach but SS keeps flushing outside.
SS panics and bails on plays way too quickly. Best I can tell from even his designed runs is that he's pretty soft, and doesn't like taking hits. The least amount of pressure or a tackle attempt, and he bails or falls down. I also think he doesn't have very good field vision or awareness in general.

Every snap: Snap the ball, lock on to primary, panic if it's covered, run away from pressure or throw the ball randomly in the direction he's looking and hope for the best. Rinse. Repeat.
Calling him soft is just stupid. The coaching staff has been begging him to take better care of himself and the ball (cuz if you aren’t getting hit you’re less likely to fumble) for 2 years. Gundy has said so in press conferences. And to those players, there’s basically nothing worse than calling someone soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember him lowering his shoulder into a defender a couple of times last year.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
If 91% of the money was on OSU and Stark threw the game . . . seems like some mafia guys would be out for him as Vegas lost a lot of money.

Now if 91% was on uT . . . I'd get the conspiracy theroy.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
If 91% of the money was on OSU and Stark threw the game . . . seems like some mafia guys would be out for him as Vegas lost a lot of money.

Now if 91% was on uT . . . I'd get the conspiracy theroy.
Keep an eye on his knee caps next week. Or he might resign with a black eye like a senator from Nevada did.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Just finished. Was waving on Sanders run in. Special teams were extremely special. Except the kick out of bounds at the worst possible moment. But when you have THE GREATEST DEFENSE EVER at OSU, you can get away with it. Whomever those loud ladies are, I owe you several drinks. Thinking about sending a gift basket to Knowles.
What’s a good gift? 4 grass fed TBones?