Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Look at this CRAP!
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...n-buzz-sensational-performance-oklahoma-state

Wasn't even the leading rusher in the game! Warren beat him by 58 yards.
I couldn’t even finish reading that. It was like a high schooler tried to write a paper about why his favorite player should get the Heisman.

Grade: D-
Lacks proper citation.
The thesis isn’t convincing.
Author’s bias is showing like the tits of a drunk coed with daddy issues at Mardis Gras.

Mar 7, 2020
Oklahoma City
Very proud of these men. The Cowboys keep finding ways to win and that's all that matters in the end.

The defense continues to earn a ton of praise. Texas was held to 20 points less than their season average and the Jason Taylor pick six flipped the script of this game.

Sanders had a tough first half...but was vital to the second half surge. Warren was every bit as good as Robinson..both guys are studs.

Did we find us a kicker? Tanner Brown has been very solid so far!

Mike Gundy has won 6 of the last 7 trips to Austin. Never thought I would say that growing up with Texas breaking my heart in the 2nd half of games growing up.

Beat Iowa State :pistols:

Dec 12, 2020
OKC
Important to note: this win was in front of some big time recruits Texas was hosting.
One of my favorite comments from the burntorangenation game thread:
Recruit Manning at the Game Today
Maybe we can impress him in the 2nd Half

I'm sure Arch was quite impressed with the Texas offense having 4 straight 3-and-outs followed by back-to-back turnovers to end the game.

And from an earlier article on the same website:
Each year, there’s that one blowout recruiting weekend when Texas hosts a small army of recruits. That’s happening this Saturday.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Al Asad Airbase, Iraq
Very proud of these men. The Cowboys keep finding ways to win and that's all that matters in the end.

The defense continues to earn a ton of praise. Texas was held to 20 points less than their season average and the Jason Taylor pick six flipped the script of this game.

Sanders had a tough first half...but was vital to the second half surge. Warren was every bit as good as Robinson..both guys are studs.

Did we find us a kicker? Tanner Brown has been very solid so far!

Mike Gundy has won 6 of the last 7 trips to Austin. Never thought I would say that growing up with Texas breaking my heart in the 2nd half of games growing up.

Beat Iowa State :pistols:
Brown was solid, but I’ll wait to see if he betters his long of 39 yards to give him the Sharp-Bailey mantle.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Al Asad Airbase, Iraq
It's time to go to Austin and leave with some breathing room in the title game race.✔️

It's time to get to double digits in the win column against these guys.✔️

It's time for Mr. Warren to run wild.✔️✔️

It's time to show Texas what a defense from the state of Oklahoma can really do.✔️

It's time to force our way into the national conversation with a win over one of their favorite brands.✔️

It's time. Let's ride.

Go Pokes! Beat the Longhorns!✔️

Jul 31, 2008
Biggest play- Taylor Pick6, instead of 24-3 made it 17-10, huge 14 pt swing

best coach- Glass , our guys were fresh. 6-7 times in the game Horns we’re down after a play ; OSU none , zero. Never had a player on the turf hurt or winded