Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
Ok...our offense is pedestrian at best....it just is. (Kinda sucks when compared with out historical performance)....but DAMN...I don’t think I’ve seen a defense like this since Jimmy Johnson was head coach...I joke about Gundys hard on for 1 point wins, but I think we are there...screw it all...I’m in...I’m ok with 3 to 0 wins....JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
For all the talk about how bad Gundy is at recruiting it's worth taking note of the fact that in the 4th quarter we were controlling both lines of scrimmage- that never happened previously. We used to come out fast but their depth eventually caught up.

The other thing I'd mention is we have some dudes on defense.
This is so true. Everything Gundy preaches played out today. Enjoy this Coach. A job well done this week.

Dec 9, 2013
Took him off his feet and planted him, and Thompson wasn't the same after that hit.
I’ll never complain about getting a call against the horns. But I’m curious as to thoughts on what Malcolm did w no flag and what TX did a few series earlier to SS. It looked to me like Malcolm’s was a continuation of his momentum whereas what #48 did was to pick up SS and slam him. I’m sure the horns see it different and quite honestly I probably would have never noticed on SS if the flag hadn’t been thrown.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
What’s we’ve more ridiculous they talked about Johnson having “ another great game” with however many yards and then only an off comment about Warren.

Nov 18, 2010
There is a very real possibility that we don't play Texas again, if they go to the SEC after this season. So this is potentially the last game we play against them.

Just another reason this win was bigger than normal.