Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 1, 2008
It’s Sanders. 1st half he throws an unbelievable ball to Martin on the fade who drops it. 2nd half he throws maybe the worst fade in the history of football. Then comes back and throws a dart for the TD to Pressly. I think it makes the coaches just scared shitless which QB they get. Then they have to somehow call plays for that.
Winner winner chicken dinner

Jan 14, 2006
It’s Sanders. 1st half he throws an unbelievable ball to Martin on the fade who drops it. 2nd half he throws maybe the worst fade in the history of football. Then comes back and throws a dart for the TD to Pressly. I think it makes the coaches just scared shitless which QB they get. Then they have to somehow call plays for that.
SS is basically a poor man's Brett Farve with wheels. If you turn him loose you'll get 4 or 5 TDs and 2 turnovers.

If you try to protect him you get this disjointed hot and cold offense. But in the end, the kid is a leader and a winner. Warts and all.

I'd really like to see what he could do with stability at WR and O-line. Hopefully we will get that the rest of the year.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
So if Texas had won, would they have spent 15 minutes with Reggie Bush and the other talking heads drooling all over Texas and Bijan??? Can’t believe there was no post game discussion.
Hmm. Not after that 2nd half. Though, for them to win, he would have needed to do something amazing. So yeah, probably so. And rightfully so. Instead, he missed his Heisman moment. Not against our D, bitch.

Dec 9, 2013
SS is basically a poor man's Brett Farve with wheels. If you turn him loose you'll get 4 or 5 TDs and 2 turnovers.

If you try to protect him you get this disjointed hot and cold offense. But in the end, the kid is a leader and a winner. Warts and all.

I'd really like to see what he could do with stability at WR and O-line. Hopefully we will get that the rest of the year.
I wonder what would happen if the emotional charged up Sanders was turned loose. I think we get what you posted. But w this D and Warren I don’t know if that gets us more wins.

Sep 22, 2011
The game changed after the Malcolm Rodriguez hit on Thompson, I didn’t think we had a chance before that hit but we shut their offense completely down and started opening some holes on offense. Another hard fought, never give up, stressful, gutsy win by the pokes who were written off in this game before it even started. Go Pokes! Keep plugging away!