Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Al Asad Airbase, Iraq
This is hardly surprising. They have one of the most classless fan bases on the Internet, and given that they’ve been chucking stuff on the field for years now, in real life, too.

OU is always there, and Baylor earns my hatred for their athletic department being located in Mos Eisley, but Tech bothers me more than a 4/5th choice Texas school should.

Oct 7, 2012
I missed first half of game last night. Was concerned about lack of scoring when I tuned in.

HCMG said in his post game presser that “72, the center, 80, 7, 90, 87 didn’t practice”

That explains a lot.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Coach looks different tonight. He gets it. Next week we’re not going in handicapped. He’s ready.
Just listened to HCMG post game presser:

“Best culture we’ve had here in 17 years”

IMO, I see a different HCMG as well and it’s definitely paying off
I think it has to do with the new culture from the president and AD. I think all around, things are on the rise.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

PokeIncognito

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 1, 2013
How many PIs were called on Bernard-Converse last night? Seemed like half their first downs came from him getting called for PI.
3 or 4 and I’m quite certain it’s intentional.

You always take 15 over what could be 25 or 30, or worse.

He played it better towards the end. Honestly, corner was a question mark coming in but these guys have been mostly lights out.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
https://twitter.com/codynagel247/status/1462419584649203712?s=21
Still begging for Warren...

Standing in the middle of the oSu brand...

With the entire team behind him and facing the oU sideline...

Just before bedlam kickoff...

And Warren just belting this out with this intensity.

I want the entirety of BPS to have their blood boiling. I want controlled, laser-like focused RAGE to be released on oU for the full 60 minutes. :cursing::cursing::cursing: FROM EVERYBODY!

Jan 14, 2006
3 or 4 and I’m quite certain it’s intentional.

You always take 15 over what could be 25 or 30, or worse.

He played it better towards the end. Honestly, corner was a question mark coming in but these guys have been mostly lights out.
Their wide receivers caught 5 passes for 29 yards last night.

We put our corners in tough situations repeatedly which allows us to take chances in other areas. Sometimes a guy is going to get over-matched and I'll take a 15 yard penalty over a 40 yard TD everyday.

PokeIncognito

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 1, 2013
Their wide receivers caught 5 passes for 29 yards last night.

We put our corners in tough situations repeatedly which allows us to take chances in other areas. Sometimes a guy is going to get over-matched and I'll take a 15 yard penalty over a 40 yard TD everyday.
Exactly. I’m almost certain our corners are instructed to face guard and not bother turning unless they’re on top.. which is smart.