Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Al Asad Airbase, Iraq
Hey, it's another night game black out! We just did that! What would we call that, then? Cop-, no, that's not what I want.

Xer-, no, no, that's a machine.

Rip of-, no, no, be nice.

Complimentary. Sure. I'll go with that.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. Texas Tech is riding high after hitting a FG that covered more than half the field to walk off Iowa State. Personally, I'd like to congratulate Tech on showing Iowa State some field goal related heartbreak for once. A big, emotional win with a freshman quarterback sounds like quite the recipe.

It's a recipe we've cooked before.

In comes the defense that will make you humble. This team has played with a chip on its shoulder every game, whether it's against Kansas or against Texas (interpret my team selection how you will). There's a big game coming up on the 27th of November, but it's not the next game. The next game is in Lubbock under the lights, and this team has business to take care of before we can officially kick off the final week of the regular season.

These guys want to make another business trip down to Texas in a few weeks. Time to handle our business.

Go Pokes! Beat the Red Raiders!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. Texas Tech University Red Raiders
Kickoff: Saturday, November 20, 2021, 7 PM CDT
at Jones AT&T Stadium, Lubbock, TX
2021 Records
OSU 9-1 (6-1), TTU 6-4 (3-4)
Texas Tech leads the series, 23-22-3
TV: FOX
Suddenlink: 12
DirecTV: 25

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
Sirius 138, XM 199, SXM App 953
: http://okla.st/osutunein
The Varsity Network

Discord Chat Server

Discord Chat Embedded

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

TTU Roster

TTU Game Notes

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
https://twitter.com/okstateguy12/status/1461643443843866632?s=21
They might of been at the beginning of the season but the defense that took the field last weekend was a shell of its former self because of injuries. Clearly that podcast doesn't do its homework.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Goooo pOOOOke's Beat Tech!

Take care of business and show the country who you are in prime time!
6-4 Tech has a new big QB and wins over....
Houston
Iowa State
not to mention Texas is Back....errr, I mean Kansas.

Get Err damn done.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Power.

:runaway:
HELP! The Orange Kool-Aid is wearing off. Memories of past disappointments are leaking through! NO!
:runaway:
That is good...keep hope away until we get the win...it's all about focus, focus, focus and overconfidence is always the enemy. Like it matters for us fans, but I actually think focus for the coaches and team first, and fan base second is important!

Go Pokes!!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
2021 Academic All-Big 12 Football Team Includes 36 Cowboys - Oklahoma State University Athletics (okstate.com)
This is a BIG deal...when guys win in the classroom AND on the field it's even more satisfying to cheer on this team of WINNERS. Amazing job our guys are doing in the classroom for the last several room. Credit to the staff and the teammates for being on top of all the things they have to be in order to compete at a high level. I'm SO proud of this continued achievement...even more so than their play on the field.

Go Pokes!