Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas Christian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 6, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I left for a family bday party at the half. Listened to most the 3rd quarter driving from Edmond to Perkins. Had no desire to watch the rest when I got to my parent's house. Looks like I made the right choice. Gonna just go ahead and delete the rest of my DVR. What a s**tshow.
I swear if Spencer Sanders is the starting QB next year, I'm not going to be able to muster one F about watching this team play. That guy is never going to magically get better.
Spot on. Sanders has been in the system for 3 years now and still doesn’t get it. He is as good as he is ever going to be.

salt

Cowboy
Nov 30, 2011
I'm sympathetic the injury and covid issues every team is dealing with this season.

Those shouldn't affect the playcalling to this degree. It's just weird, both overall and situationally. Hopeless conservative runs on long downs, throwing multiple times with short yardage to score.

We can blame assistants all we like. There's certainly been many during the past decade and a half who haven't cut it. But the overall game plan of this team seems broken and spent, and that's not their ultimate responsibility.

Sep 24, 2011
Gundy past his peak
Xxxx
Xxxxxxx
Xxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxx

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
Baylor only down 10-0 at half. We’re screwed next week
I mean, it’s all about jimmies and Joe’s, right? I mean, how could OSU compete for talent against a school in WACO for heavens sake..and one with a reputation as sterling as Baylor...

If we lose against them &/or if they beat ou we should remember it has NOTHING to do with X’s and O’s.

Just be proud that Wes are bowl eligible and that we are FORTUNATE enough to EVEN be in a power 5 conference with the likes of TCU, OU and Baylor