Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas Christian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Gundy:

"We got predictable and run heavy in 3rd quarter."

"It looked like that for the most part that Spencer played pretty good."

"I told the team that 'you guys competed your ass off and fought.'"

"Defensively we have to find a way to limit big plays."

"I think he (Tylan) will be fine. He had some doubt and we couldn't put him on the field."

"I don't see any problem getting effort from the team against Baylor."

"We were excellent on special teams today with the exception that we were poor in kicking."

"We've got two days to find some short-term solutions. We're not going to revamp the thing...."
Comedy Gold. Hard to pick my favy. Excellent on special teams besides kicking or defense has to find a way to limit big plays. You can’t get much hard headed than that.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
https://twitter.com/eddiesthegoat/status/1335332630154326017?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Meh......

1. Leave players out of the Twitter bashes. It's uncalled for. He's out there obviously doing his best given his o-line and Gundy constantly putting them in a position to fail.
2. Dunn may be in over his head, but there's no way to know since Gundy calls the offense. I'd say leave him off this list.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Meh......

1. Leave players out of the Twitter bashes. It's uncalled for. He's out there obviously doing his best given his o-line and Gundy constantly putting them in a position to fail.
2. Dunn may be in over his head, but there's no way to know since Gundy calls the offense. I'd say leave him off this list.
Thumbs up for being 2/3 correct

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Just realized the perfect analogy here. Watching these games is like watching the way too old guy driving a corvette.
Sadly, you're not the first one to use it. It's literally THAT perfect. It's been slung around OP since the Yurcich hiring, and pretty much gets used every season at some point.