Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas Christian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Bad loss. Horrible offensive game plan. Gundy’s intentional simple offensive game planning makes it way too easy on opposing defenses.

When you are +3 on turnovers you should win by double digits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 21, 2019
Fargo
Mediocre coach, mediocre team. This program has been stuck in mediocrity for years now. Some of us have been calling It out while others stick their head in the sand.
We will NEVER win a big 12 championship with Gundy. I don’t wan t to hear how far Gundy has brought this program. It was T Boone’s money that has made Gundy look better than what he is.

Nov 30, 2011
glad we lost. We don’t deserve anything. Until we fire Gundy and get some REAL athletes on this team it’ll never be fun. Without there being tailgates, I now realize how shitty football season is without them.

Oct 30, 2007
Gary Patterson & TCU have now beaten us 3 out of the last 4 years. Our program regression over the past few years is apparent to anyone that's paying attention.

ArizonaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 25, 2011
A large portion of our fanbase won't even bat an eye until we're 0-10-1. Apparently that's the threshold.
What is sad to me is this uninspiring season has created an apathy in me. Today is the first loss we have ever have had that doesn't bother me. I don't care that we lost because the product is bad. I even was bothered by losses when Travis Ford was a basketball coach because I still saw passion and effort. I think something in the program needs to change significantly before my interest will be recaptured. I've been a fan since 1976.