Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
We are too one-dimensional. All they had to do was shut down our run game, and we're toast. You can't win the big ones playing conservative.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Whatever it is that makes 3rd QTRs into the Odyssey, we got to figure it out.

There's a lot of "blame" to go around, but I feel for those men that just played their guts out. Playcalling is beyond questionable. Why defer to the 2nd half every week just to lay an absolute egg on that possession.

I love what I saw from the WRs and SS today. I don't love what I saw in terms of playcalling.

6-1 feels bad, but this game was there to win. I DO think that should have been a 1st down, but that is up to someone else. 4th and 2 and you throw behind the line to a guy that weighs less than my left leg.

Til next time.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Unfortunately our inability to play complementary football finally cost us today. Defense did enough to win the game. Offense and special teams cost us